Reviews for My Ass Is a Tease
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 3/21/2018
I really want Kiba to be with either Shikamaru or Nicky! And also I hope Sasuke is ok..
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 3/21/2018
I wish Naruto set Kiba up with Nagato or some other Uzumaki male not a random OC Nicky...at least Narutos trying to make Kiba feel better..
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
I feel sorry for Kiba because of course I ship KibaNaru/NaruKiba hard but we all know that in the end SasuNaru/NaruSasu is the best...I hope Naruto goes on that date with Sasuke..
kiba anaisa madhead chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I think kiba should b with shino! I luv this story
sasunaru5000 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
uptade! 8D

and put kiba with...no-one? D: sry i just dun like the ones tht are multi cpled
Neutral747 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
cool~ Can't wait for the next one. :)

Poor Kiba...
KoriYukiYao chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
yay a new chapter! _ lol i like nicky she funny xD thought she gonna say something bad about the room :P i hope sasuke is allright i wonder if tsunade is crazy? lol -gives cookie- looking forward to update _
Hatake Tsughi chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
What happened to Naruto's cousin Nicky I thought Kiba was suppose to start dating him. :( If not my next choose is Kiba with Shikamaru, Shikamaru's smarts will balance out Kiba's stupidness hehe.
Mary-before I became a member chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Kankuro. Lol, can't wait to see what Naruto walks in on! *grin*
Tori Paige chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Shino!
KoriYukiYao chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
looking forward to the next chapter i just read this story it was really good _ lol i like how sasuke keeps teasing naruto xDD anyway looking forward to the update _ and also happy Late birthday im pretty sure im late i dont know why but i cant read the 01-03-10 thingy im used to the date being in this kinda form "8/1/10" as in the 8th of the first two-thousand and ten. so anyway happy late birthday hope u had fun on it and looking forward to the next update and yes i know i just said that twice lol
Mary-before I became a member chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
So Nicky is a different character? Lol, it sounded like Naruto was going to dress up as a different person so Kiba wouldn't get lonely.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Thank goodness for Nicky I don't want Kiba to get hurt, because SasuNaru is forever! Hehe XD
Tori Paige chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Aww whow cute Kiba is jealous
zimeatspotatoes chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Nice ending to a funny chapter. Can't wait for more (: