Reviews for Come home with me
AJJ chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
I love this story. It is one of my new favorite stories. I also love how it involved something from a previous chapter throughout the story. I also love the last like Hotch says. I wonder where the nickname came from. Please keep writing your stories. They're wonderful. You're a wonderful author.
AJJ chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Very amusing and fluffy in a concern way. I love what JJ does to make Reid giggle. I wish it was in the show. I can see that happening.
AJJ chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Great chapter. I love how it revolves outside of the BAU.
AJJ chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Poor Reid! But I love the memory. I hope the rest of the story, and god other stories, contain similar moments. Great story so far. I can tog see this happening in the show.
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Simply put, that was lovely, and I loved every word. xoxo
No account chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I love this! Adorable and so very Spencer like, I can actually see it happening!
NatalyaShae chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
oh i love it, just utterly love it!
Gerardfan chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Have enjoyed any of your stories I've read. Like the way you use humor to carry the plot.
boostarryeyes chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I've really enjoyed reading this story. I lived the interaction between the team members and Reid. I esp loved chapter 4 and the coffee house. Thank you for sharing. :)
angel1983 chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
One of the best stories I have read in a while... It was funny, emotional and amazing...
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
this story was a little confusing to follow, but the ending was awesome
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Haha! This chapter had me laughing SO HARD.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
I love, "are you part chipmunk, Spence?" And his unknowing invasion of her personal space? Priceless.

Great job! I love this story! Onto the next chapter!
Becky chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
I wish this story would go on forever!
cassy chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
By far your best chapter