Reviews for Just Us Boys
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Oh I liked this one. You know they must read it just look at Monday night that screamed slash.

And have you ever watched Supernatural? They had a show were the two main people the brother sat in a motel room reading it about themself. Then this they had a "writer" of it make contect with them.

They must know it is out here. They would be blind if they didn't.
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
LOL if Chris everr writes that book I'd be sure to read it, but when ya think about it, some of them probably do know slash, if they didn't they should. Great work! I absolutely loved it
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Bwahahahahahahaha

Just like I know Bret's gonna confess his love for Shawn but it's too late now. Shawn belongs to Cena dammit!

Ha Ha Ha And you know what? Matt Hardy HAS to know about . He's like all into this internet and stuff. He LOVES to know what his fans are thinking.

And I don't care. I think Hunter knows to.

I loved this Jeri. Forget the losers who hate on slash. Its all in good fun. It's not that serious at all.

And Matticho fluff is always adorable.

~Nef
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Brilliant! I can so imagine Jericho wanting his fics to be the best stories, his muse the most entertaining/horny/fit and being paired off with the hottest guys - absolutely classic!

Loved this :)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I dunno why I found this so funny. Maybe it's because I was part of this conversation on twitter. But I think this is exactly how most of them would take it- they'd laugh it off and make jokes. They're known for having good senses of humor. Like they'd take penniless writers seriously.

And yes, Matt is a complete dork. But that's why we love him.

Jericho thinks his name should come first? Ooh, that even sounds like him. But Jerihardy is the worst pairing name I've ever read. I'd go with Jericatt. :) Still horrible, but in the funny way where I'd get a good laugh before I read the story.

Not the most original, but pretty damn appropriate. I love it.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Now I should go to twitter to see what you guys be talking about!

This was brilliant ;)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw w w w. Jerihardy. Or as I like to call it, Hardycest with a side of Canadian bacon. *thinks* Well Jerihardy is less of a mouthful.

Matt: Not from where I'm sitting. *smirk*

*facepalm* Anyways, this was cute and fluffy. *pets Swag* Poor Guy, just wanted some sleep.