Reviews for When Harry Nicked Nicholas
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/20
Wonderful!
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2020
This is incredibly sweet. Poor Harry! But I am glad this was resolved so beautifully and tenderly.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Nicholas chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
Very well written. You managed to capture Harry's feelings and surely those of many kids around the world. Thank you for your story!
deadwoodpecker chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
*crying*
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Oh god, that's just hilarious. Poor Harry. First he has this crazy old guy trying to rob a house and claiming that he's Father Christmas, then his partner agrees with the crazy guy, and it turns out that the crazy guy is right! XDD
nayin17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Healed535 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
You made me cry!
ivyspinners chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
aal;kjfdsa

Wow. You have managed to break my heart and warm it at the same time. The hilarity of trying to arrest Santa, the sadness at how utterly lonely young Harry was, and then Christmas morning with the family. This was a wonderful read.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Awwwww! I love this.

Especially since I believed in Father Christmas with all my might when I was a kid. (Not that long ago really...)
Then I got told the "truth" and was, to be frank, quite annoyed.

I've come to realise that what we call "Father Christmas" is a sort of representation of the Good Spirit in general. We call it Christmas and Santa. Others call it something else.
inkspell21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ok. I've read a lot of Harry / Weasley family fics, but this is sheer genius. I mean. I don't know if it makes sense in canon but. Wow. Really. Wow.
White Lotus19 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
It was beautiful. I really have no words to describe it. It was one of the most well- written and touching fics that I have ever read.
Loserslurgy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wonderful fic, it's so sweet, practically made me weep!
sylvelle chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Reading a few more. Loved this one especially. Of course St Nick would be real in the magical world! And Santa ticking off the request Harry had made as a child was heart breaking..