Reviews for Surrounded by Silence
RemyLeBeauThief chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
that was so sad, I cried.
Ihni chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was ... sad. :(
Kikino chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was a very beautiful fanfic. I laughed and cried my eyes out. I know you warned the unhappy ending but I had hope throughout the whole thing. Goes to show you don't lie. Very, very beautiful. Absolutely one of my favorites. You deserve many praises. May you continue to write many more beautiful fics. I hope to read more.

Kikino
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
So sad! I never knew that Logan'll cry! I know my X-Men well. Exspecially Gambit. I have a MEGA crush on him and Logan. In Wolverine & the X-Men I bet ya Logan and Remy'll 'come bud's in the very end. Gambit's death made me feal all gooey inside and made me wanna cry. Is cajun French? No dur. Anyhow NEVER MAKE HIM DIIIIEEEE!
SamandDeansgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Sad but very well written. Remy has always been my favorite X-Men character. You did great writing him.
Emerald Leapord chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
man talk about a moving story! GAH! WAH! made me want to cry you are good!
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
So sad! But it's a great story!
dl chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Well written. Slightly upsetting but still a good read.

Ja ne
Quicksilver915 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
How sad! But, you warned us, so it's ok :)

Very well written! If you felt like it, this could be the perfect way to start a gambit fanfiction series about his life prior and during the X-men...it could go anywhere!

Thanks for writing, keep up the good work!
Brazos chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Bawl! Another excellent story, Callie. I'd write more but I must find tissues.
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
AW! U MADE ME CRY! TT
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh wow! That was so sad! ;_; I have to wonder if any of them would even know how to contact Jean-Luc LeBeau. Love it!