Reviews for The Family Name: Year Five
HOW DID THEY GET THAT STUFF
IS HE GOING TO SNEAK IN AND TAKE IT BACK
WILL THEY JUST MAKE A NEW ONE
TheAlphabetQueen chapter 18 . 2/14
This is AWESOME! Did you know that Sherlock Holmes and Treasure island are both books in the seventh grade curriculum? Which video games did Draco get? I really like how good you are at portraying the characters and twisting the original books' storylines in such a way that all the necessary things happen for the characters to develop, and how even though there are differences, the characters still react the way they really would even though guesswork is involved because many of the scenarios don't happen in canon.
jon reeve chapter 25 . 6/25/2017
/Well that was a nice end. I guess I'll go start the unfinished segment.
jon reeve chapter 23 . 6/25/2017
/lol, I loved the Ravenclaw scene, and the scene proceeding it as well. I thin you've really hit your stride with this segment of the story. Of course he has a shrine, he's Ravenclaw down to his name.

/As a side-note, I would like to know how the ministry was able to bind his magic, and where in the Fowl timeline did it take place.

"Although—brilliant shot, Fowl..."
/Snarky Harry is the best Harry.
jon reeve chapter 21 . 6/25/2017
/Yay, good for Arty. Her or Luna, either way it'll be fun.
Berrybanana05 chapter 25 . 10/13/2016
YESSSS! #Sherlock4Life
So glad you're into it!
Berrybanana05 chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
I have to say, since the very beginning I've loved the way you write Snape, Draco, Artemis, and the Slytherins.
In the real books it can be very anti-Slytherin and I really liked the story from a fresh perspective with new characters and outcomes!
Berrybanana05 chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
Well now I'm REALLY worried for Artemis...
setokayba2n chapter 25 . 4/18/2016
Is the muggle movie in the year six?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/23/2015
EWWWWW! First Granger now Ginny? WTF? Where is the MalFowl or the FowlFoy action?
DragonGirl223 chapter 25 . 3/13/2015
PleeeeeeaaaaaaAaaase wrote an Artemis Fowl / Sherlock crossover! That would be suuuuuuuper awwwwesomeee! :D
Anon chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
Do you know how HARD it is to read this sometimes? I tend to stay up later than I'm really supposed to to read just one more, one more, maybe one more chapter, which means that I'm sitting with my door closed and trying REALLY BLOODY HARD not to squeal too loudly or shrilly! It's just so good and adorable and I love them all!
Thanks for another great story, with a terrific ending. Now off to the next one! D
RBO
Anon chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Ouh mah GAAAAAAHD it's just so cute! 0u0
Erm. I think I was going to say something or ask something or, you know, introduce a point to this. HOWEVER, as I cannot currently remember what it may or may not have been, it's something of a moot point. I'll stick with the usual chipper congrats on well-written story telling, then! D
Anyway, good job, nice day, hello, goodbye, can't wait to read more! I think that covers it, yeah?
RBO