Reviews for The Family Name: Year Five
EWWWWW! First Granger now Ginny? WTF? Where is the MalFowl or the FowlFoy action?
DragonGirl223 chapter 25 . 3/13
PleeeeeeaaaaaaAaaase wrote an Artemis Fowl / Sherlock crossover! That would be suuuuuuuper awwwwesomeee! :D
Anon chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
Do you know how HARD it is to read this sometimes? I tend to stay up later than I'm really supposed to to read just one more, one more, maybe one more chapter, which means that I'm sitting with my door closed and trying REALLY BLOODY HARD not to squeal too loudly or shrilly! It's just so good and adorable and I love them all!
Thanks for another great story, with a terrific ending. Now off to the next one! D
Anon chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Ouh mah GAAAAAAHD it's just so cute! 0u0
Erm. I think I was going to say something or ask something or, you know, introduce a point to this. HOWEVER, as I cannot currently remember what it may or may not have been, it's something of a moot point. I'll stick with the usual chipper congrats on well-written story telling, then! D
Anyway, good job, nice day, hello, goodbye, can't wait to read more! I think that covers it, yeah?
ironhair chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
Thanks again.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Rocker Lullaby chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Band names are awesome, and the song names too. Love how Artemis feel obligated to look up eriazels because Luna earned him, even if he doesn't believe she's completly sane :D
Al chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Yeah, actually, the band names are good. Sound authentic to me.
Al chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I have really enjoyed your stories so far. You've done a good job of integrating the two universes. Your people are true to character and your ideas are fun and entertaining.
I do have a pet peeve, though. Homonyms. Misuse of. Specifically, reign and rein, piue and peak. You rein back or rein in, like a horse, not reign, like a king. Interest is piqued, not peaked. I see this all the time, and I want to chew on something. Aarrgh!
Natasha chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Your writing is really good, and the characters are, for the most part, on mark. However, you're ideas on Patronuses are very different from the original. They do not take the shape of what they think will protect you. They're more of an animal that represents your personality and or soul. For example, I doubt Hermione thinks of otters when it comes to protection, but her patronus is an otter because they are intelligent, social creatures, which Rowling thought represented Hermione well.
moonshroom420 chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
That is adorable. I love it! Next year time!
moonshroom420 chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
This was amazing!
moonshroom420 chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
I nearly died laughing at the Artemis Fowl Shrine. That was just perfect
moonshroom420 chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
I love how they're doing this
moonshroom420 chapter 21 . 6/20/2014