Reviews for Breaking Dawn: The Alternate Ending
DarkJewel55 chapter 3 . 1/21
awww... I'm so sorry. we had a pet dog once when i was nine or ten, he was hit by a car. i was really sad. he was my best friend, he slept with me and was always with me. i can't remember a point in my life where he wasn't with me before then. i never got another pet because it would feel like i was replacing him or betraying him or something. it's been nearly four years now, and I still miss him, so believe me when i say, i get it. take your time. you'll never get over it, but it'll get easier. you don't have to, but i would really like it if you would let me know if she gets better, since i know what this feels like, I'm really worried for her. i wish you the best of luck. take care. best wishes, -A
You're a bitch chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
That was cheap hon, I know It was you _ It's so obvious that it's almost pathetic...
caroline.lee.79025 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That hurt my soul
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
too sad
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Man, I know how you feel. I hope you will be okay. My baby Raven, Black lab of ten years, passed away. I miss her so much.
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
LOL The end?
davestridersjunk chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I can't be any more sorry to hear about your cat! I had to go through the exact same thing, but with my dog. I won't say "I'm sorry" because I know that it might make no difference, but my thoughts are with you and I really hope that things get better quickly. All my love. :)
unknown chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
that's just so sad. I had a similar thing happen to me when I was younger.

my cat, smokey, got really sick but we don't live near a vet. I don't know what happened but we found out he couldn't walk. he could move his legs but couldn't stand up. he died the next day.
davestridersjunk chapter 1 . 5/2/2010

I thought it was more funny than sad!

It would be so gutting if this actually happened though. :]

Great job!
BishPlease23 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
ya i think you should continue
RemytheWriter chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I think the only part that seems kinda depressing is the last line. "And now my life would be a nightmare." I like the idea though; pretty cool, dude. ]]
ThisIsOld chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I don't really care for all those "It was only a dream" things so I was a bit disappointing with this.

That would be sad, to have the best dream EVER and then wake up D:
LittleHyperBox chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
When I saw the title of your story, I thought it would be one of those where Bella, Edward etc. die when fighting the Volturi. I was surprised when I saw the length, but I thought it was really impressive. A little one-shot is cool sometimes and you created the perfect one.

I hope I'm not asking too much but could you please continue with the story?
Jaq's-Out-Punching-Werewolves chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
so are you continuing it? i hope so.

if so, you should have bella try and change the events that happen in the books, resulting in different struggles and conflicting events
Edward's Doll chapter 1 . 12/30/2009