Reviews for Fayth
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 1/8
I love this XD
Your Disclaim chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
Her is fixed:

Du druca Wakka vyhc, E's cunno E syga res uid du pa cilr y pekudat eteud, pid E'ja ymfyoc rydat res eh dra kysa, yht rec lrynyldan zicd rybbahat du dinh ehdu cilr eh drec vel. E ruhacdmo teth'd ehdaht vun res du pa cilr y zang uh Mt. Gagazet.
Geistervogel chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
loved the story :) a little sad with a nice ending :)
Wishfull-star chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
that was awesome I loved the story:)
Aladdinina Magi chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
-nose bleed- wow
ToonyTwilight chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
Great story!
My Solitude chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
Lovely story. And an especially lovely ending! xD
Neko of despair chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Just wanted to let you know that it IS a great story... I especially enjoyed the Tidus/dog joke. Had to let him keep it indeed.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
*shudders at the reminder of x-2, which she has yet to win* ... ... You did what with Seymour, though? I seem to have missed that. Something between an attempted kidnapping and there suddenly being only one Maestro happened, but...?

I think I should be amused by Tidus channeling Ginny.
the Prince's Jewel chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
gOOD. i LIKE sEYMOUR. Caps Lock keys, on the other hand, appear to be my nemesis. Hmm... *glances over* 4 chapters. Wait, no. You're marrying him to Yuna. I pity him.
Kage 5243 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
d
britt chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
thank you because i would so cry right now because harry would be all alone. love the story.
catlyncarson chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
As much as I adore this story and everything you write, I am glad you are not doing a sequel...Yes, X-2 is more about Yuna but there would be no need for her to be a sphere hunter without her need to track down Tidus since he's already there. :) Great job! I swear I can never get enough of your writing...
Sammiieeoo chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
This is sad, but I was almost crying by the time this ended. I was going 'aww' though XD Brilliant story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
I loved your moving story and hope to see other story's too.

So keep up the good from The Crimson Mage.