Reviews for To Each His Own
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
U, I mean ladies. U rock! And yeah,I seriously do think they do it intentionally. For years.. Haters are just sad little jealous beings too bored with their own lives and hobbies..;-p
Yvanna Irie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh my... Preach ON, sister D:

I mean... even I get heat, and I don't even write bad shit, and I only dabble with anime and Squeenix stuff (which is, let's face it, PLANNED to raise a few eyebrows), so I can just begin to imagine the BS you amazing amazing people get for what you do. You guys are truly something special, and if a few closet-minded homophobic half-of-idiots can't see that the stuff you write is not shit but THE shit, then they can go hang themselves, kthnxbai.

Personally, I think this is pretty close to what it probably is in the real meetings too, if someone brings up fanfiction (except for the whole bum-pinching thing, but that's just because I don't ship ShawnCena, sorry x3). They might be disturbed by it (and most of them probably are, poor things XD) but in Taker's words: "Whatever keeps them watching." It's all good fun and hell if the writer's don't aim for it sometimes XD Besides, it's not like anybody would REALLY mind if some of the guys just spontaneously decided to make out, the girls would get something to hoot and the guys something to joke about later, and nobody would remember it the coming week... except us fangirls that is ;3

And as for fanfiction being far-fetched and other shit (yes, someone even brought that up in one of my personal flame-collection)... Am I the only one who's seen Shawn grope Hunter, am I? Or have the so-called "real fans" flaming us missed their kisses and ALL their hugs? And this goes for all the other waveringly-heterosexual moments in wrestling history! Wow, what "real" fans we have here pointing us right, seems like they've left half the history unwatched XDD

Flamers are a joke, really. I don't know if they really think they'll accomplish anything by pointing how very wrong we are to do this. Maybe they think we haven't had that conflict in ourselves before proudly stepping out to be the shippers and slashers we are. Or maybe they're venting out their bad feelings because they maybe can't accept that they actually love what you amazing people do? ;D Flamers are lesser people, you should never take them seriously as they only need someone to chew at. They're the trolls of fanfiction, pathetic, vile and great amusement. I hope all the love you guys get (reviewed, faved, just generally spazzed at you like this XD) makes their pathetic sad whining seem laughable. All people out here aren't against slash: In fact, most of us fucking WORSHIP you guys for doing it and doing it GOOD.

... that was one long-ass random review and totally off topic. Gomen ne~? "

Cookies, coke, love and slash

'Van Irie
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
LOL Oh man...I love you.

"I’d much rather have my wrestlefan4…er…Jeri. She’s hotness.”-ROFL epic.

They all want us cuz we're slash goddesses. LOL That sounds like I channeled my inner Jericho for that remark.

You know what else? I think maybe if Divas were actually built up more, had more character, more storylines, that maybe it would be a little easier for us slash inclined folks to pair them. But...I love and respect the Divas it's just how they're presented...I don't know. I just can't get anything out of them. I mean, how would you write about a couple where the all the woman does is hang onto the guys arm and say nothing but look pretty? THERES NO CHEMISTRY!

But damn, so many of the guys have such chemistry, the slash practically writes itself. I think that's a huge part of it.

Then, theres just the fact that -right or wrong- some of them are just plain hot together.

Anyway, I better stop or I'll be writing a novel as a review. Loves to you Nef...and I have a feeling that a lot of the guys would just laugh if they ever came across slash fiction. I could see a lot of joking about it.

Lol, Codys pretty girly leggies. They are pretty!

Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009

I am trying not to fall off my couch again!

Like Grandma says: There's nothing wrong with a little slash to brighten the day!

Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
FKN WIN! This had me lol'n so hard I started crying. And YAY! I getz me some Mark and Glenn loving! _ That make me a happy little DK.

*pets Cod* Yes, all fear the Billy/Chuck story line of old.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2