Reviews for Fragments: Boxed In
Grey Ship chapter 1 . 9/26
" He heard the soft 'thpppt' of the silencer just a moment before he watched the Mossad officer start to fall backwards, a look of startled surprise frozen forever on her face. She landed behind the desk, only her feet visible in some gross caricature of 'The Wizard of Oz'. "

" "Abs, what the hell?"
Abby shrugged at him unrepentantly. "She pissed me off," she explained simply.
Tony rolled his eyes and let out a long exhale. "What happened to not leaving any forensic evidence? We talked about this last time, Abby," he said, as if he were reprimanding a small child. "

" "What did she do?" Tony asked no one in particular.
McGee chose to answer. "She was having a dinner party for the team."
Tony looked at him in confusion. "She that bad a cook?" "

And my favorite: " He used his chair to climb onto his desk and let out a loud whistle. He spoke calmly and clearly. "We've dispatched another Anti-DiNozzo Offender. Use the south corridor to the holding room – you all know the drill." "
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Definitely the weirdest story I've ever read.

Totally worth it though
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/31
I loved this! :)
MidwestDreamer chapter 1 . 6/30
I am *so* glad to see that someone else shared my reaction to that episode! Between the dinner party and her making light of Tony being hit with a bullet in the container, I wanted to go through the screen and take her out myself. I concur with your thoughts regarding the way the show's writers handled this one; Tony's feelings being trampled in the name of humor did not sit well with me, and this remains one of my least favorite episodes over the course of (now) 14 seasons because of that.

Interesting to note is that, a few seasons later, Ziva was once again on an anti-Tony tear, following what happened with Michael Rivkin...and when she pushed Gibbs to essentially choose between her and Tony at the end of "Aliyah," he chose Tony and left her in Israel.

The humor you used here to vent your anger and frustration is outstanding! I love the fact that the team had procedures in place for the situation (the nod to Vivian was great!), and moved to execute (hah...see what I did there?) them seamlessly. I was not a huge Ziva fan, and was certainly *not* in the "Tiva" camp, so this hit the mark for me in the way you intended. Well done!
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 3/7
Well now I want to see a Jenny take down- western shootout style!
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 1/19
HAHAHAHAHAHA - too, too funny. I'm a Ziva fan, but the character was indeed a bit hostile at the beginning. And rather than letting the whole family exclude Tony, your story set things right again. Fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
i saw this episode they were laughing at tony at the end of the episode i felted bad for tony
TonysSilverFox chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
On the contrary, I loved it! I did a little happy dance when they finally killed off her character at the end of this season, made Tony's departure a little easier. Great job, I laughed all the way through it! Thanks for posting ;-)
Buckeye am I chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Oh I know this story has been out there for years. But I just came upon it.
Made me laugh.
Abbey and her "leave no forensic evidence behind". LOL
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
LMAO! I love it and feel no sympathy whatsoever for it couldn't happen to a more deserving bitch.
momkatg48 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I loved this. Her actions were totally uncalled for. She really thought she could separate the team and take over as SFA? I realize this story is a 'bit' extreme, but going by what happened later in the series is probably what should have happened. :) Thanks for sharing this.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Cute.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This is so beautiful.
I LOVE YOU (Platonically!)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Very funny read!
I wish it had gone this way as well.
Kudos