Reviews for Fragments: Boxed In
MidwestDreamer chapter 1 . 6/30
I am *so* glad to see that someone else shared my reaction to that episode! Between the dinner party and her making light of Tony being hit with a bullet in the container, I wanted to go through the screen and take her out myself. I concur with your thoughts regarding the way the show's writers handled this one; Tony's feelings being trampled in the name of humor did not sit well with me, and this remains one of my least favorite episodes over the course of (now) 14 seasons because of that.

Interesting to note is that, a few seasons later, Ziva was once again on an anti-Tony tear, following what happened with Michael Rivkin...and when she pushed Gibbs to essentially choose between her and Tony at the end of "Aliyah," he chose Tony and left her in Israel.

The humor you used here to vent your anger and frustration is outstanding! I love the fact that the team had procedures in place for the situation (the nod to Vivian was great!), and moved to execute (hah...see what I did there?) them seamlessly. I was not a huge Ziva fan, and was certainly *not* in the "Tiva" camp, so this hit the mark for me in the way you intended. Well done!
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 3/7
Well now I want to see a Jenny take down- western shootout style!
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 1/19
HAHAHAHAHAHA - too, too funny. I'm a Ziva fan, but the character was indeed a bit hostile at the beginning. And rather than letting the whole family exclude Tony, your story set things right again. Fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
i saw this episode they were laughing at tony at the end of the episode i felted bad for tony
TonysSilverFox chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
On the contrary, I loved it! I did a little happy dance when they finally killed off her character at the end of this season, made Tony's departure a little easier. Great job, I laughed all the way through it! Thanks for posting ;-)
Buckeye am I chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Oh I know this story has been out there for years. But I just came upon it.
Made me laugh.
Abbey and her "leave no forensic evidence behind". LOL
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
LMAO! I love it and feel no sympathy whatsoever for it couldn't happen to a more deserving bitch.
momkatg48 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I loved this. Her actions were totally uncalled for. She really thought she could separate the team and take over as SFA? I realize this story is a 'bit' extreme, but going by what happened later in the series is probably what should have happened. :) Thanks for sharing this.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Cute.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This is so beautiful.
I LOVE YOU (Platonically!)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Very funny read!
I wish it had gone this way as well.
Kudos
Blade
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This was funny. LOL
T97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Lmao! Really funny.
sam.r.773 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Haha I laughed so hard when I read this.
cackymn1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love when fic writers take on the show's despicable treatment of Tony. To this day I want to ask them why. They had such a good thing going with such a strong backbone. Gibbs/DiNozzo/Team. Tony fit with everyone. M. Weatherly amazing. When they brought in Ziva all the balance went away and most of the other characters went to shit along with it, with episodic exceptions. I blame the writers and producers of course, not CdP.

Thank you for this!