Reviews for Fragments: Boxed In
TonysSilverFox chapter 1 . 6/7
On the contrary, I loved it! I did a little happy dance when they finally killed off her character at the end of this season, made Tony's departure a little easier. Great job, I laughed all the way through it! Thanks for posting ;-)
Buckeye am I chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh I know this story has been out there for years. But I just came upon it.
Made me laugh.
Abbey and her "leave no forensic evidence behind". LOL
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/11
LMAO! I love it and feel no sympathy whatsoever for it couldn't happen to a more deserving bitch.
momkatg48 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I loved this. Her actions were totally uncalled for. She really thought she could separate the team and take over as SFA? I realize this story is a 'bit' extreme, but going by what happened later in the series is probably what should have happened. :) Thanks for sharing this.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Cute.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This is so beautiful.
I LOVE YOU (Platonically!)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Very funny read!
I wish it had gone this way as well.
Kudos
Blade
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This was funny. LOL
Tiye97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Lmao! Really funny.
sam.r.773 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Haha I laughed so hard when I read this.
cackymn1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love when fic writers take on the show's despicable treatment of Tony. To this day I want to ask them why. They had such a good thing going with such a strong backbone. Gibbs/DiNozzo/Team. Tony fit with everyone. M. Weatherly amazing. When they brought in Ziva all the balance went away and most of the other characters went to shit along with it, with episodic exceptions. I blame the writers and producers of course, not CdP.

Thank you for this!
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I will but this was damn near Hilarious ha ha ...
ijusthavetowrite chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hohohoho...! If only the show was like this... I really wanted to slap the whole team (except Tony) silly when that scene came. I still want to. The look on Tony's face...I can understand how he felt being single out like that and respect him for being so forgiving (even when no one apologize) since if it's me, I'd want a payback for the hurt feeling I got.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Didn't Tony go to a mud wrestling match that night the team (excluding Tony) had dinner? I remembered he had tickets, although I could be wrong...

Still, they obviously didn't invite him and the jokes about that were in bad taste. I like Ziva well enough, but the writers were really really bad in this episode. I liked the episode except for the dinner thing. Still haven't watched it again. :
lovinlife48 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I wish that did happen sometimes because that was just mean. Good job.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »