Reviews for iCan't belive this
Ariana Grande chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Awww so cute I like the name Bridgette
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Awww I liked the name Bridgette
asianzeviefan chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Melanie!:)
asianzeviefan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This story is so good!:) Keep writing!:P
Filzah Y chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Can't stop read this story, because its so awesome and cute :) thanks for making this story . 3
Geekquality chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
awww loved this story! :D
xNomii chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
Love it!

But aren't they like 16 when they get married and have a baby, because they where 15 in 2009, than they will be 16 in 2010 right?
Kpfan72491 chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
great story
Reading4Life chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Yah it was short the last chapter was the best. Most of the chapters were short maybe you could of grown on those ideas add a little more detail. It had tears and hilarity that was good maybe you could decribe more of that. The starting chapter were really good and caught my interest. In the middle I felt the story go down a little because it was short and kinda boring during certain parts. Maybe you could have improved somethings. Also you could have added more suspense and built it up the the ending so it would help keep readers intact. In the end I think it was something good to read in your free time and not bad if you look for something quick and simple to read.
SamLovesHam92 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
um, so sam really just forgave carly for kissing her boyfriend? Really? wow.
Ultimatereader14 chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
Loved this story, awaiting updates for ipretend to date a nub.
Michaela chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Aw cute story seddie rox my sox :)
seddieroxxmysoxx chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
loved the story, anyway my suggestions for ihave to fake date with a nub are that after they go to the store Freddie walks Sam home and when she closes the door of her house he just stands there speechless, thinking, and realizes he might have something for a certain blonde headed demon, well that's all i got hope it helped!
pizza is purple chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
i like this story and i love ihave to fake date with a nub! keep writing!
Kpfan72491 chapter 9 . 1/15/2010