Reviews for Abduction
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
More Please, I have to know
Oh m'y goodness its super good story
agenais chapter 7 . 1/8
It pains me that there is no ending for this story. More. Please finish this story. It wonderful yet tragically incomplete.
agenais chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
It's been over 3year's. Let this story live again
SheWolfMedjai chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Please continue!
SNeptune21 chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
OH MY GOD PLEASE CONTINUE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

...ahem. Yeah. So this is a VERY finely crafted story. Kudos! Few stories have been capable of meeting "canon" levels of believable, and yours is definitely one of them. Characterization is spot-on, pacing is virtually undetectable (which is a good thing), and the story is addictive-ly intriguing. I genuinely have no idea whether Elisa's going to make it out of this un-scarred, if at all.

Your contributions to the Gargoyles fan fiction archives are genuinely some of the best I've ever read. It would truly be a shame if they weren't completed, but, as I am also a human being living life in this crazy world, I understand if you no longer have either the interest or willpower to go further. I can only hope your brief foray into our fandom helped you in some way, and wish you the best.
DarkFay chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
This is creepy and awesome! I hope you come back and continue. Thailog must pay! :-)
agenais chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
Please please please don't let this story die and stay dormant. This needs to be continued/finished.
DONOVAN94 chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
Please continue this! Please say that Goliath rescues Elisa!
Nyx27Seth chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
plz update this is amazing!
StormyCatGoddess chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Please update. This is great!
baby-kitsune9 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
please update soon.
IamtheoneandonlyJordan chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! Go watch the show, get inspired and finish writing this awesome story _
Fantastiggerisch chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Is there any chance that you continue this Story?