Reviews for Calvin & Hobbes & Susie
TheEverlastingHater chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
Here's hoping the author returns to finish what he started. Though I find Susie acting a fair bit out of character here, I suppose time has a way of changing one's character, acceptable. The level of denial Calvin is in is pretty amusing.
AmorEva Luna chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Omg i love this scenario happenin between calvin & susie
mistyblue96 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
ROTFL! xD But Susie is totally OOC, I should have you know...
jebjenniewren chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Keep going. This is hilarious!
Sly-The-Hegdehog-98 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
wow nice story, i know that you havnt updated in a while, but can you please write more, this is a good story and it would be ashame if it died uncontiued. :)
anime-is-dumb chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I hope you'll continue this one.
purple-ripples chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
this is so cute. ur an awesome writer plz write more.
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
This is a great story! Please update soon!
Doctor of Writing chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
This needs to be continued. It is awesome.

-Doc-
CaptainFlye chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
heeheehe. Me like. I think it's great how you kept the crazy Calvin going. Adds some nice humor. I'm doing one with the same basic premise (CalvinXSusie) but i like the humor in yours. thumbs up, and I can't wait for the next part.
ruff1298 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Somehow, the interest got a little lower with this story. For one thing, I find Calvin retaining his usual young machinations of a world more exaggerated and frankly more awesome than that of reality (Susie "tasting" him, for example) and the very technical and very visually appealing description of a burrito very entertaining, but the dialogue and some of the events here seem ridiculously rushed and not very well thought out. I know the style of Calvin and Hobbes usually composes of short dialogue or very long discussions about things, but this is writing: you can fill in the void that is not having visual gags or references with words, and lots of them.

Sorry for any personal damage caused by this.
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I wish that the whole "Calvin Growing Up" thing would have been given a bigger exposition like a whole "what happened for the past few years" recap, but so far I'm thinking it interesting if a little lacking in content that Hobbes keeps pressing Calvin's obviously repressed high school self to show itself.
somebodykillme chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WOOHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHOO! Very GOD!
napkin societies of ireland chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hehe! Funny. I never really thought of Calvin being a teenager before but I guess I always knew deep down that he and Susie really did like each other. Update soon!