Reviews for Tough Call
Moonsaber chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Chapter 5 please!
SilvErshadOwsoNicrockzyoursock chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
Heh, I love Candy Boy and I love this story it's really nice smex scene was hot ;D
MikuxLuka401 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Awww damn that H-A-W-T! I love these two, _
MikuxLuka401 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Tch are you crazy? Of course I didn't like this! . . . I loved it! _ Awww who doesn't love these two together? Now I be going on to the next chappie and I shall review that as well and check out what else yah got on your channel.

Till then Madrox out MMFWCL
Raidel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I just read the whole story, again. Great writing!
Woo chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
tuatara chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
This was lovely, and the two of them are just adorable. Very nice work! (Though I certainly would have liked to see that follow-up about their future.)
ThatIsHowIEscapedMyCertainFate chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I don't like your page breaks. Every time I see an "-o-o-o-o-o-" I think of that thing that they say in between dialogs in Speed-Racer spoofs, as if everyone were talking rapidly and then finish off with a "Oh-oh-oh"

and then somehow my mind thinks back to the justice league transitions with the stars and the music and the voice-over saying "meanwhile, at..."

there's no reason for the last one, but it really breaks my focus when reading. (and it happened every time!)

That said you're a talented writer with a believable story true to the original characters dispositions and relationships.

Also your dialog is fine, believable but there are points when it could have been better.

My last concern, and this one is a little harder to address, is repetition of phrases. Most overused was "many shades of red" and you might not even notice when writing, but you say this a lot, and I think it would sound better if you could keep it fresh.

this is the first fic of yours that I have read, but I don't think it will be the last.
ihadanaccountisthisitnoitisnot chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
You are an excellent writer, and the only way i know you might improve is a little proof-reading.

keep on writing.
PikaKnight chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I just love Candy Boy :3

Too bad there's not much fics about them D: only 19 here TTTT

Btw, I love the story so far...
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
Yay! Reciprocal smexy fun times~! D

Fantastic fic all around. I truly had a blast reading it from start to finish, and it would be awesome if you could someday write another Candy Boy fic. I would most definitely be sure to read it D

And I'm seriously considering writing a fic of my own for this wonderful series. If I do I'll definitely let you know ;3
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Wow, great well-written chapter. Totally believable too with the whole conversation between Kana and her mother. You make me wanna try my hand at writing Candy boy yuri fic
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Wahhh, you didn't have Kana reciprocate the smexy fun times with Yuki. Kana got to have her mind blown...and Yuki didn't? Otherwise it was a good chapter~
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow...this first chapter has left me absolutely speechless. you captured the feeling of the series and Kana and Yuki's personalities *perfectly*. Honestly it felt like I was watching an episode of the series in my mind. Simply amazing~
Wittmann the Tiger Ace chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
excellent chapter. it's about time someone decent love scene with these two. a sequel would be nice. i await more.