Reviews for All We Know Is Falling
Heartbreaker27 chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
aww that aws an awesome story an that almost made me cry at tthe end!
lol-x chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
wow, very very good story so far, but the main reason I am reviewing is because I am actually going to a Paramore concert tonight ! And I wondered if they are your favorite band too x
penpal01 chapter 24 . 9/16/2010
wow brilliant story really enjoyed it
DeDe43221 chapter 24 . 9/13/2010
good ending
MouseKitty chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I always like to try stories with this setup - Edward lost, Bella tries to find him.
MouseKitty chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
I like a reasonably sympathetic Jacob character.
fdaleny214 chapter 24 . 9/12/2010
i loved it.. and finally charlie knows what went on... i
fniudhfhfhusdofidfds chapter 22 . 9/3/2010
Hey, cool chapter, loved it ]

i like the idea of the second story idea for you to write... ]
DeDe43221 chapter 22 . 9/3/2010
good chap
EdwardCullenLover10 chapter 22 . 9/2/2010
I loved the chapter 3

I prefer story number 1.

I had an idea for a story and I wrote the preface for it and posted it but took it off cause I just couldn't be bothered finishing it so you can have the story if you want. The story's called who are you?. You can come up with a better name if you want.

The summary is:

Set on the first night of Bella and Edward's honeymoon. What happens when Edward looses his memory? Will he remember Bella again? Written in bella's point of view.

So that's the summary hope you like it.

P.S. If you want to use or just have a look at the preface just tell me and I will send it to you ok?

From

Jessica
envyme13 chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
Good job, Ill be waiting for update!
Iris Cullen 13 chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
Great chapter!

Please update again soon,

Have a great day :)
possiblyash chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
Wow this is really good. I read all 21 chapters today and i love it ! Keep writing :)
teddywashere chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
ooooo i love this story it has a nice twist to it ill be sure to read your next update cuz i added your story to my favorites :) -teddynatnat
fdaleny214 chapter 21 . 8/17/2010