Reviews for Dressed To Kill
NellieTodd chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
how long has it been since ive watched the producers?

too long, no doubt...but as i read this i could hear them saying every line and could see them doing every action...

and the ending...yeah, i think any producers fan would approve!

lol this was a win...adding to favs!
GabyGal chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Love it, Bodes! Perfectly witty and entertaining.
PhantomBialystock chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Why do I feel like we're the only two authors who primarily write for this fandom anymore? O.o lol

Anyway, as I said over on DA, I loved this story. It was cute and intense all at the same time. I love the twist of events, and how it doesn't turn out exactly as you think it will in the end. And it's the first fic I've read where Leo declares himself bisexual, which is pretty neat.

Franz/Ulla still makes me chuckle, but it's kind of sad for Leo. ( Well, at least he decides that he was never really in love with Ulla. And you addressed one of the many questions I've always had about the musical compared to the old movie - why did Leo marry Ulla after knowing her for a short ammount of time? It almost seems OOC, which is why I've always thought he rushed into it and he wasn't exactly in love with her - more just physical attraction like you said. I liked how you dealt with that whole situation.

Anyways, great fic! XD Possible my favorite one from you.