Reviews for The Hybrid Wars
Hiniwalay chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Say Gohan got affected by an earth disease that doesn't exist on Planet Vegeta, so he got sick or infected. From something he ate in the cafeteria? haha.
But wait. Nooo. You ended it here? WHY? Even if you haven't written chapter 5, please post the next chapters till 16 that you said you did! Please? This story is sooo interesting and the way you write is great so pleaaaaaase!
I like seeing stories where Gohan has a dark side but is still his dorky self. You've got that so down! And where Gohan is part of the saiyan army. You really developed a story here and used each character well in your own AU, with roles that perfectly fit and make so much sense! Krillin, Piccolo, Goku... wow. That's amazing.
Kinda sad to hear what happened with Goku... unless he's actually alive! :O
It would be great to have a scene where he and Gohan meet. And what if Goten is there too? Whoaaa... the feels for Gohan.
Or at least where Gohan's interested enough to know about his father and learns about him either by searching out or being told... inner conflict
But this really is great! Wonder if you'll ever continue... or see this review for the matter
ICTOAN chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Whelp...that was really good and I'm fairly disappointed it was done so soon. I need to stop readi these dead fics, yeah? Why would I even do that to myself? I enjoyed it, a lot. Just thought I'd say so.
android727 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I really liked this story so please please please update!
Zuchiku chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
To bad you got into writers block, I really liked the story so far, a few unexpected things that promised a lot of fun.
Gohan having a naive side and a battle side is pretty well in line with canon if you ask me. Though I never really understood his talk at the Cell games saying, he doesn't wish to fight when considering his past experiences he knew what was on the line and what the consequences would be if he wouldn't fight.
And I love that Piccolo is still a teacher of him in a certain way.
antipodean chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Hey I wish you had kept writing this fic, its very well composed and it has a very original plot unlike many gohan/videl fics.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
This was one of the most original DBZ stories i've ever read. The premise was great and it was very creative. I assume youve abonded this story ( i really hope you haven't though). I hope you update someday though
Night'sBullet chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
so here's the deal, i don't think anyone cares if gohan has a stereotypical "first day of school" this story is creative enough to over look that. if you seriously have through chapter 16 written i want to read it. this is without a doubt the best dbz story i have ever read, and coming from a fan of the show since it first aired in the 90's thats saying something. now, if there is a legit reason for not updating in 2 years, then please post an authors note or something explaining why. there is nothing more frustrating than seeing an excellent story dropped with no explanation. im in university myself, i understand how difficult and time consuming classes can be but even so this story deserves to live the life you've given it. so PLEASE continue the story or let your fans know why it has been discontinued. (ps i already reviewed for later chapters so i had to review for this one)
bizarre chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
i just want to say this is a brilliant and imaginative story. A real piece of art. But there is also the question as to why you haven't updated these 16 chapters you hve wrote so i was wondering if you could private message me at cheers.
darkryubaby chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
All I want to see is when he finally meets his human mother. I have a feeling, a odd sense of fear for her will be there, as Chichi is not feared in the family for strength or even her loudness, but her ability to put people in there place. That and what man doesn't fear their mother, newly ment or not? Update soon. I thought you said you had 16 chps already written out?
Hqudsi45 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Hello there! I just happened to be browsing through older fanfiction and came across your story here, which may I say, is so far spectacular! I saw that you said you've written through chapter 16 so I was hoping you might just post those up, or even PM it to me, because your story seems like it'll be something great. Let me know!

Haris
Stiehl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Man, I wish you'd update this. I love the amount of imagination you put into the war between Saiyans and humans. Krillin as an android commander, and - I assume - Videl as a half-Saiyan who fights for the other side? Awesome. I really hope that you get a new chapter out soon - the current ending left me wanting more!
SuperiorShortness chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Hmmm... I'm not sure I like the fact that Dr. Gero the designer of the androids who seem to be Earth's main fighting force nowadays is a traitor... It undermines the whole idea that Earth is fighting the Saiyan Empire on equal grounds...

Still, I like the universe you have created!

A Fan,

Kevin
SuperiorShortness chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Love this story! Hope it continues one day!
Dbz-Diva4eva chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS GREAT STORY SOON
TheBringerOfDucks chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
great! though wondering how videl became super saiyan or was that her? or is she half saiyan or they put some thingys in her to become half saiyan? cany wait for an update!