Reviews for The Man in the Mask
jazzcrank chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Please finish this story it's really good and I can't wait for everyone's reactions when they find out its Edward
neca1978 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I LIKE. IT!
SO CUUUUUUUTEEEE!
WILL U KEEP WRITING? PLEEEEEASEEEE (puppy eyes*
frlarsson chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Love the chapter and the mystery )

would love to see how that party went,

best wishes, Linda xo
frlarsson chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Love the chapter and their investigation D wonder if/how theyll learn hes the one.. . I love finding a new author (for me) and exploring "old" stories ) (im a fic junkie)

best wishes, Linda xo
knitknitmama chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Just re-reading this story & can't wait to see what happens next. Wondering if Edward mans up at the party and reveals himself and how Bella will take it. :)
jennayg123 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I am so far behind in reading stories that I just got into this contest and came across this little gem! I was DYING to find out if you had written more of their story and I am so glad you did! Now I hope you update again soon because I really want to know how this all turns out!
Katcamp chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Wow! I am so loving this story! I find it a little funny that I found it in Oct. as well :-D Please keep up the great work. I will be waiting for the next chapter, hopeing it comes soon :)
mskirara chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I just found this fic and I need to know what happens next. Please say your going to continue this story. I'll be waiting. Thx so much.
linsadair chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
!

Definitely looking forward to finding out about the Mystery Man. *hops up and down*

You are an amazing writer. I'm totally gleaning punctuation and structure stuff while I'm here. I hope you don't mind... 3
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
I like it funny but will Edward show him self update soon
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Love the intrigue and anticipation! Thanks for carrying on!

Hope ur able to update past chp 3 sometime!

Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Cool one-shot! Thanks for carrying it on!

Can't wait to see what happens!

Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Hey MarchHare...

Love your story, so much going on, hope you'll finish it sometime!

Thanks
NeatoBandito chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Any chance you'll continue this story? I really like it!
FionaCullen chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Will you be updating this story soon? :)