Reviews for If I Could
Nimrodel Lorellin chapter 12 . 4/9
I don't know if you are still read the reviews for your stories but i'm asking if it's possible to email me the stories you deleted.
I was sick for a long time and I was with my sick and very depressed tireĆ³ide and your writing gave me so much happiness. Their stories were important to my recovery.
And I'd like to thank you for the joy you have given me reading your wonderful stories!
Sincerely,
Nim.
Ithilien Archer chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
I really wish you would repost your old fics. I miss them. They were the best fics the fandom has to offer. Reading this fic just makes me want them more.
trekde chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
3 long years from that day that you decide to delete most of your stories...when is was sad i usuall go a reread one of your stories the sadness was gone...today is one of these day i've reread this story. The title sum up my feeling about your work...If i could turn back time i would for sure save ALL your stories (even the Sharpe one and i read only a couple of Sharpe book) if i could turn back time i would have give you more feedback...i miss your stories, the humor you put in them. I miss your tender loving father Denethor, your Damrorod...Puss and his big brother, Farron, and Faramir's horse. I don't know if you still receive message when a review is posted but if so I'm begging you please PM me i want to reread your stories (if i had to pick one for sure i would chose Sworn to Service) please send it to me if you don't want to put on the net anymore

thanks your faithfully reader Silvia
Talia119 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Thank you so much for posting this highly entertaining tale. You approach these characters with so much humor and love. I wonder now if Gilmith will ever get to nit be so chaste with our boy?
I have been a fan of your work since 2005 when I first read your stories. I was going through a particularly hard time personally and your writing gave me so much happiness. I would so like to read those stories again. If you are still reading these reviews could you pm me and let me know if you have them published elsewhere? It would mean a great deal to me to read them again.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I do not know how I missed this marvelous story. I try to check now and again in case you are still wtiting. This one was such a joy to read . Your older AUs are sadly missed especially . Not sure if you still check your mails on this website - if you do spare a thought please think about reposting some of your work - Please.

Kindest regards. S
2013
horsiegurl chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Hey Evendim,

I really like all your stories. I was really sad when you took them all down several years ago. Anyway, I was wondering if you were still writing. Also, I was curious as to whether you would ever be posting those old stories again.

horsiegurl
trekde chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
sometimes i check you page if you have reposted any of your other stories, sadly my hopes are shattered everytim. I don't know the reason behind your decision but you can see that you have a huge following begging to repost the stories you have deleted: my fav are for sure Horn of Gondor and Sworn to service (i cried when Dehentor regognize that Farron is Faramir). I didn't saved them because i thought ehi i can go and reread whenever i want. I don't know if you are still read the reviews for you reamining stories but i'm asking if it's remotely possible to email me the stories you delete. Thanks in advance and i will repeat myself but it was a sad day when you decided to delete your stories IMHO you are very talent author and i simply loved the bonding between your Faramir and Boromir. Sadly there are few good quality Faramir stories and for sure yours were among the best
Meihdiday chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
I love this fic, all your fics. I hope you re-upload your other fics someday.
Pghj2005 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love all of your stories esp the borimir/farimir ones. Is there anouther site where we can re-read the ones you have deleted from FF?
callietitan chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
yay I remember this story... now, I haven'tt heard from you in a while... post some more Faramir! and More Twiglet! pleeeaaasseee
trekde chapter 12 . 3/12/2011
Love this story as your others that sadly you deleted from fanfiction...i don't know why i never read this one (shame on me!) i don't know if you planning to repost your other stories (i simply love sworn to service and the horn of gondor) or if you can email them to me...it was a sad day for fanfiction the day you deleted your stories

Silvia
phylitr chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I am glad to see this story back up. I was particularly taken with your Fugitive-Hunter-House of Telcontar series and distressed to see it deleted, but I was fond of all the Faramir-Boromir stories that you wrote.
bflyangel chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
This story was very amusing. I have always loved your stories about Faramir and Boromir. They have always been the most realistic.

I am like many of your other readers and hope you will repost your stories or at the 'Fugitive' and its sequels or perhaps you could email me a copy? I love to read them over and over again.
nautika chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
In the absence of new stories from you (I hope everyone is okay!), I re-read this fiction. I had forgotten Gilly's part in it for some reason (jealousy, perhaps?), so that part was like reading it completely anew. Having finished it, I prepared to move on to "Moon Hare", only to find it missing!

I hope you are able to return soon, with lots of completed stories of Gondor - old and new ones!

nautika
dancingkatz chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
My sides hurt from laughing. It was so good to see Halbeer get his, the slimy worm!

Mossop is still on duty! Piper is a perfect name for his terrier, particularly as the little fellow is pied.

Such an excellent chapter! I'll have to re-read it!

Hugs,