Reviews for Two Worlds Collide: Book 1: A New World
leafysummers chapter 20 . 2/3
Ahhh this chapter made me get butterflies! I loved it! It's so cute to see how Akito is warming up to Sana, and she's beginning to understand him more too. I hope you update soon! I can't wait! :)
Fuka chapter 20 . 2/2
Love this! Just Love!
SweetAmethyst chapter 20 . 2/2
96, please do something special...
Niinjala chapter 19 . 1/3
Its been yearss since Ive been here ..
But I remember this story because I fav'd et. c:
Im gonna read this all. the way over. lel.
Fuka chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
I really liked this chapter!
they both called each other by their first names love it!
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
leafysummers chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Ahhhh! Akito you idiot, you should've kissed her! Haha I was holding my breath waiting for it. :P Oh well, I still really liked this chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
MisakiTheHanyou67 chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
AAAH I loved this chapter! Akito and Sana were just too cute in this. And when they both called each other by their first names I just about exploded with happiness, haha. This made my night, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Great job once again!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
i through sana was the princess!
MisakiTheHanyou67 chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
I loved reading this story so far, it was very interesting and creative. I ship Akito and Sana so hard, this is definitely one of my favorite fanfiction of them- no doubt about it. Keep up the great work!
leafysummers chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
You updated! I like it so far, although I wish we had more Akito/Sana interaction! That's just my inner shopper speaking though; this is fantastic!
Joscelyne chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Interesting chapter but can i ask you a question? Ahem WHO IS THE BABY? ;)
MissLadyVampire chapter 17 . 9/13/2013
OMG! I loved this story and even tho it has like a totally different background story its almost exactly like the Kodocha show. :-) I can't wait until you start the second book cuz I seriously hate cliffhangers. :-(
leafysummers chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
Ok, WOW. I don't even know where to start haha! So I was randomly going through Kodocha fanfics when I came across yours, and I can safely say that I've been HOOKED on it for like the past 6 hours. This is just so...so...perfect! What a creative AU that hints at what really happened. Everything from their personalities, to the mission, to poor Nao's crush on Sana. It's all so brilliantly written! I still can't believe Akito is so dense as to ignore the fact that Sana fits the princess's description save for the tattoo on the back thing (I don't know how he plans on checking that haha). She's hiding "in plain sight." Perhaps Akito should follow his own advice and look at what's before him. Baka!

Anyway, I really hope that kiss means he'll finally open up to Sana-chan though! They're soooo cuteeee! . Please update soon! This is really very good! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Love the chapter.
Until next time!

fuka
TsukiyamaMewwChan chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
Please update soon! I really really admire this story. I love the way you changed Naozumi's past. it was so sad, I was wiping tears! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much for writing such a great Kodocha fanfiction! There's not many, so I actually really appreciate you! -