Reviews for Two Worlds Collide: Book 1: A New World
PORFAVOR! PLISS!COMON!WRITEN!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
darrwh sdchwchlj EFIUAHSFJIOFJD
Rosario chapter 21 . 8/21/2016
Por favor autora chan ,se lo imploro de rodillas, se lo suplicoY POR LO QUE MAS QUIERA NO DEJE DE ESCRIBIR porfavor nosea como esas autoras que se quedan a mitad del camino.
Espero de to corazo que desapares ese bloqueo de escritor y siga escribiendooooooo por favor .
Aqui su fan no mo deje .
adios autora chan(dark. Waffle)
De:rosario su humilde seguidora de sus historias
rosario chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
magnifico!
rosario chapter 20 . 8/9/2016
sabes te digo la verdad sobre tu historia... es fascinante, emocionante, grandioso,definitivamente es la mejor historia que he leído en mi vida aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! eres grandiosa! sigue escribiendo asi
rosario chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
usted lo hizo fantástico¡¿
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Mkay mkay look you need to finish this fanfiction I'm dying to know what happens you have to continue it I've been waiting sooooo long it's been like a year now you HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE TO FINISH THIS EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO FINISH IT!
Thank you for reading this I hope you update soon
Izzymonstafy chapter 21 . 4/19/2016
I've been following this story for a while, and I'm so in love with it and I'm soooo anxious for the next chapter! I hope you're continuing it too and not abandoning it, because that literally just happened to a fanfiction I was reading about Gakuen Alice and I would be yet again, so heartbroken. I love finding these great fanfictions but the good ones always seem to be abandoned and it hurts me oh so bad. You can take as much time as you'd like before updating but please don't leave the story!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
Make a new chapter please!
tinker3bellz1 chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
You know what? You really are great author! This story is amazing! I hope you will update the next chapter soon please! I'll be waiting :D
What I really can't wait is just when will Hayama and Ituko meet in the human world? urgh kuyashiii! and for the princess to be found?
tinker3bellz1 chapter 9 . 12/1/2015
Seriously I've always been thinking.. Didn't they notice that Sana is the girl who is to be exactly the same with the description of the King's daughter? With they i mean of course Hayama and Tsuyoshi.. urghh even how clever Hayama is, he is an idiot for not noticing -_-
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
The song that Sana sing no wonder it sounds familiar.. if you translate it in japanese it will be like..

I am a dreamer

Hisomu pawaa

Watashi no sekai..

..and so on
Golak Banoo chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
I wish you would have finished this story. I'm so in love with it! I can't get enough and pursuing it in my mind and making up stories about it, is just not enough:((((
fanfictionrooooocks chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
WHAT you should've finished this it's like the best fan fiction i have ever read and i spent weeks trying to finish this!(blame it on school)ANYWAY...yeah you should finish this and i bet i'm not the only person who thinks that and i have read a few of your fan fictions and you're really good at making fan fictions!anyway good luck finishing it!
merry chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I'm so glad you reviewed. Waiting for the next chapter.