Reviews for Two Worlds Collide: Book 1: A New World
The song that Sana sing no wonder it sounds familiar.. if you translate it in japanese it will be like..

I am a dreamer

Hisomu pawaa

Watashi no sekai..

..and so on
Golak Banoo chapter 21 . 11/16
I wish you would have finished this story. I'm so in love with it! I can't get enough and pursuing it in my mind and making up stories about it, is just not enough:((((
fanfictionrooooocks chapter 21 . 9/26
WHAT you should've finished this it's like the best fan fiction i have ever read and i spent weeks trying to finish this!(blame it on school)ANYWAY...yeah you should finish this and i bet i'm not the only person who thinks that and i have read a few of your fan fictions and you're really good at making fan fictions!anyway good luck finishing it!
merry chapter 1 . 7/11
I'm so glad you reviewed. Waiting for the next chapter.
fluffy123 chapter 21 . 7/9
great story cant wait for more udate soon please
when akito agreed to sana's deal i was like ' yes! yes! what if sana will tell her secret about the moon tatoo at her back so that akito would finally know she is the princess!' but then... yeah... it was different but WHO CARES I LOVE THIS STORY PLS CONTINUE IT! :) XD :D D
Merry chapter 1 . 5/9
Pls update soon. Can't wait to read the rest.
f3y-chan chapter 20 . 4/2
Oh. My. God. This is just. Wow. I love this. I love how Sana is Sana. I love how Akito is Akito. Eventhough it's AU the character is totally canon. Am I making sense to you? Haha. Anyway, I also love how Akito still stole Sana's first kiss on christmas eve! And sushi! And so many things that remind me of pieces from the manga, which is good. please update. I love it. I love the plot. I love the bickering. I love the denseness. I love the mysterious stuff. love love love.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Please do more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
"At last, on the seventh day" isn't that from somewhere in the bible?
AnimeMangaLover23 chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
This Story is getting SOOOO Good I just can't wait to read the next one and keep up the good work.
KittyCatYugi chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Akito and Sana are so cute!
SweetAmethyst chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Since it's still not yet at 100...
leafysummers chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Ahhh this chapter made me get butterflies! I loved it! It's so cute to see how Akito is warming up to Sana, and she's beginning to understand him more too. I hope you update soon! I can't wait! :)
Fuka chapter 20 . 2/2/2014