Reviews for What Did You Say?
Viktorija chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Well done!
Azamiko chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
*snicker*
badprobiemcgee chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
You have got to be kidding? There is no way that is what the paper said. I have got to inspect to see about this . Nice observation.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Well done!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Exactly what I thought should have happened!

hehe

What about the line Tony says in Inlaws and Outlaws about foreign aliens sucking the bodily juices out of him?

I always thought he was actually talking about how he wanted Ziva to take on some of his bodily emissions?

Good one!
badprobiemcgee chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wow! I can't believe I had never realized that. When I saw the number first off I stopped and read it about 4 times before I finally got it. Tjat is extremely weird because I sing it all the . Now what makes it funnier is that it's "Jenny's number".lol. Now if you can find more I would absolutely love to read more of these. :-)
BritMum chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I've no ideas for you, but this was funny. I bet these are occasions that Michael Weatherly gets into trouble for when shooting the show!
2centsworth chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
How clever! I didn't catch that at all! Were those really the numbers used?

I know that song really well (in fact, it'll probably be stuck in my head now for awhile, so...thanks, lol).

I wonder if it was deliberate or a coincicence?

I bet now you're going to re-watch each episode to look for things like that, aren't you? lol.