Reviews for A Dream
cookyc chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
I am so glad you wrote the extra chapters love the story
Noyoki chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hi mrscakeakajane,

This was a lot of fun. I think that it is interesting how very real our dreams can be, that sometimes we can't even tell dream from reality any more. I think that you caught this feeling very well.

One thing that I would have done differently, is start it in the real dream, and have Harry wake up and then go walking, but still give the thought that maybe he never woke up at all.

You should take a look at rmimagic .com. It is a writing based role playing site that allows you to create your own students and interact with the students created by other writers. This makes things very interesting and allows you to learn your characters in a way that isn't possible with regular writing. I hope to see you next term!

Noyoki
Sekhmet49 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
I'm definitely thankful to whoever inspired you to continue your story !

Goog work !
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Cuute 8D Haha I've never read a fic where Harry could turn into an owl before, pretty convenient lol
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Yay, a relationship! I loved this form, it was really sweet and funny!
Silver1226 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
"All the time in the world." That just kills me. If you are accepting what heppend in the last few books, tha just isn't true, and that would be so sad.
snarryFan16 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Omg this is brilliant! Please write one more chapter for graduation day! Please!
Twilightfans chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
please, please tell me that you are planning on updating soon!
FrostedMidnight chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
awww, sweet! Thanks for a good read!

Frosty
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I love it! There should def be a grad day kiss lol! Good job! I look forwardto whatever you write next!
bookwormqueen7 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
that is really good. update soon please.
yamifannetje chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Oh my, I wouldn't be able to wait that long.

Anyway, good story. xx
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
If this kissing happened right in the corridor of the Fat Lady, the chance existed Harry and Severus will have not one easy moment any more...:)

But what was Snape doing there at that hour actually? :p
Angelpoppet chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I was happy to see you continue with this fic, I thought it was sweet and funny. Will you be adding anopther chappter?
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
loved the story, but i didnt really understand the question who said i walked in.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »