Reviews for A Dream
yamifannetje chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Oh my, I wouldn't be able to wait that long.

Anyway, good story. xx
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
If this kissing happened right in the corridor of the Fat Lady, the chance existed Harry and Severus will have not one easy moment any more...:)

But what was Snape doing there at that hour actually? :p
Angelpoppet chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
I was happy to see you continue with this fic, I thought it was sweet and funny. Will you be adding anopther chappter?
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
loved the story, but i didnt really understand the question who said i walked in.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Aw, this was so lovely! *crossing my fingers, hoping for more*
LittleRedRobyn chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
ANother chaper? Pur-leaser :)

Robyn xx
SuspiciousFlower chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This is nice :3
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
This story was fun, I enjoyed it! I wish there were more, this seems like it would be a fun series! Thanks for a good read :).

Frosty
raineynight chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I liked this. Especially the way they let each other know that they weren't dreaming. :D
howlingwolf13 chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
lol i love how this is progressing! its really funny and i love how you end it with the letters. i do hope you will continue this, even if you dont ive added it and you to my fav list.
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i really like how you did that, it was great! i love how you made harry think it was a dream, then to get that message hehe
Angelpoppet chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Lol, this is a great idea and you definitely should continue :)
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oooo, good start :) I like the premise of Harry thinking he must be dreaming, it lowers his barriers and makes things a lot more interesting without the usual angst.
commit.my.sin chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
thank you so much for this chapter I really enjoyed it. I never knew severus snape could be so kinky with his dreams or that harry was A.) such a tease and B.)was so cheeky in a slightly cute way.

I look forward to any and all further chapters that you write as no matter what story of yours i am reading they always make me smile.

xx
KrissyNightwish17 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
:-) Interesting but there has to be more. They are so cute and I want them to fully realize that it's all true.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »