Reviews for Fragments of Time
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
okay, the story is good but i don't think there are ANY hojo fans out there. please tell me if you have met even one. i would love to know what in their wrong minds could have made them like hojo.
inuandkags4evs chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
this story is very nicely done and if you are still thinking aboutt continuing this story, please DO. ;)
SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Please continue!

!
SuketiSakuraBlosom chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Please Continue!SOON!
zinovia chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
um...hi...ur story is really good...why dont u update?... i get on the computer evry day...do u kno the first thing i do?...i get on and head sraight into inuyasha and look ur story up first...but im always dissapointed to c that u havent updated...plz update!plz!

mooshimooshismackdown
scary'Bone chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
I LOVE your story . It is one of the better ones I've ever read. Please hurry and write more. Thanks!
Mana chapter 6 . 9/17/2004
NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WAIT! YOU CAN'T! *cries*
Demoneyes 14 chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
That was a great fic! You hafta update soon! I really wanna know what happens! PWEEZE WIF CHOCOWATE CHIPS ON TOP?
piratescrash101 chapter 6 . 6/21/2004
that is good. i am trying t go around and read all the inuyasha storys. there are more than i thought

hope you continue soon

bye
DeadgirlSuperstar chapter 6 . 5/26/2004
Hurry Hurry Hurry... I need more! xoxo Caitlin
The-Real-Rosie-Gamgee chapter 6 . 7/9/2003
Me and my bacon-burger-dog approve. KEEP WRITING and watch the Cosby show every night at nine on Nickelodeon.
KawaiiAngel chapter 6 . 3/18/2003
When will u continue?
KawaiiAngel chapter 6 . 3/1/2003
will u continue?
HanyouGohan chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
great story. I likes it and all but

1) UPDATE IT!

2) MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER!

See what I am saying? Other than those two little details that mean alot to me this story rox to high heaven! So update soon

PWEEZ?
Someone chapter 6 . 2/12/2003
Update Please ! Make your chapters longer too ! Otherwise this story is great !