Reviews for A New Life
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
So this ever gonna be updated?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Why is he always the one who puts the brakes if he always says he wants her. The child is a total contridiction.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Oh yes he can.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Yeah I'm curious about that also. What is bad about wanting to kiss him?
Saviour Salvatore chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
I love this story, I'm going to add it to my favourites. I don't like Edward/Bella pairingsa and I love how she's less inhibited (I don't know if I spelt that right?) I'll be keeping a eye on this story so update soon. This is one of the stories I'll be checking pretty much everyday like I do with Walking In The Air!

HUgs

. :D
jul5857 chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I just found your story and love it!

I like the more forward Bella! But let's face it, she's more forward because of the imprint and the feelings/connection that goes with it. But she doesn't know that and is freaked out thinking she's acting like some hussy that does this all the time! Poor girl!

I'm adding you to my favs and can't wait for the next update!
Me chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Oh heaven's...I'm a horrible friend because I didn't read this as soon as you sent it...where is Chapter 5? LOL

AMAZING Zimmer...getting better & better.
Sue Murphy chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Fun! I like the way you are toying with me now. He he. Good scenery details. I like a story that's like a movie in my head. The details make that happen.
Lylly chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
AWESOME!
GuysGirls3 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Love the story! Can't wait to see where you go with it!

If you ever want a beta, let me know! I return pretty quickly.

Keep up the great work!
yaner chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Great comedy in this chapter:)Keep up the good work:)
brooklynsam3 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
hehe! bad bella! haha! i love this story! its soo funny! :) i can't wait til the next chapter. :)
wordslinger chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
This is a great Jake/Bella fic. I hate Edward. I'm glad there's no chance of him ruining anything. I hope you update soon!
with a dash of blue chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
ah-mazing!

loved it!

great job :)

plz update soon! cant wait!

TEAM JACOB FTW!