Reviews for Cupid's Freakshow
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
awwww !
i want more :)
please make gil felt guilty at alice :)
it was kind of cute and make oz jealouse at alice and break HAHAHA :D
ertar chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
That... that's THE BEST brealice I've ever read, I swear! (and I've read almost all of them I could find in Russian and English). I absolutely love that couple and you showed the best way of developing their relationship. I read this story last night, trying not to wake everyone up with my screams of delight and tender emotions, muted with a pillow))) You just have to write more brealices. You make them perfect, believe me.
Kalin Greyv chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
why?! why did it have to end?! DK
Kalin Greyv chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
aw...*chibi eyes* alice is falling in love!
clamche chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Tell you the truth, you hooked me on Break and ideas you come up with are so vivid, original and fascinating.I'm glad I read your fics and once is not enough.
I'm in love with your unique writing style and you actually kept them so in-character.
I like how Alice is herself - agressive, curious and caring. And Break is calm and gentle.I love the way you describe their love towards each other.
I smiled, Iaughed sencerely, I enjoyed every bit of this.
My favorite moments were the snow game, Alice meshing her cheeks in the pillow and Break kissing her cheek.
And that line " I'm not fron sugar".Man, seriously.
pisceanchic101 chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
I love how you always have them in character. Yay! Oz is jealous! xD
kuuromuu-chii chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
totally cute and fluffy. :3 kyaaaah! because of you i learned how adorable this pairing could be!
kuuromuu-chii chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
sweet as sugaf~! :3
MadTeaLady chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
i LOVED this story so much! It made me so happy. i reread it like 5 times keep up the good work i love your writing :)
bfa123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I guess there wasnt "yaoi" that time, and they are not in japan during the story either (in fact i guess they were in england), so sharon couldn't have read homo stories cause there wasnt any in that time \
Cattycheeno chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
I keep coming back to this fan fiction over and over. I love it -one of my favorite bre lice works of yours next to mad fairytale.
PearlDahlia chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
omg yessssss so adorable, and now I must put my reading on hold.. thats what I get for rooming with my family on this trip.. my mother complaining that I'm not asleep yet .
PearlDahlia chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
wooooo get it Break!
PearlDahlia chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
MEH GET. TOGETHER. NOOOWWWW
PearlDahlia chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
gah they are such a cute couple! lol other side of his face XD