Reviews for Violence Inherent in the System
Isa Lumitus chapter 18 . 7/1
Chekov's gun has been fired, and a plothole has been patched. I had been wondering if the the spring of blushing bride would show up again. And you do make a good case of it bringing 'balance' to Riddle. Just about the only competition would be some form like a mouse, since it is a fairly weak animal that is probably prey to snakes.

As for the plothole? Ever since you said that people who go near the Springs get cursed, I'd been wondering how the guide avoided it.

And Riddle is stupid. He was already looting the guide's memories to find the human female springs. Since he had a choice, why didn't he grab more information to choose the best spring? Oh well, what do you expect? He also killed Rookwood before he could create a version of the avatar ritual that worked on males.
Isa Lumitus chapter 16 . 6/30
Strange starting point for Voldemort's avatar research. I'd have chucked someone into whichever spring Harry fell into. After all, that was enough for Harry to get avatar powers, and Rookwood knew the important details. If that didn't work, then I'd try branching out a bit.

I liked the mention that Voldy's support base is crumbling. It makes sense that it would happen, since his ideological standing is completely undermined by this point. Most fics either give the death eaters unnatural loyalty, or underestimate how dangerous a leader can get when desperately clinging to power.

Killing Rookwood was a really, really, stupid move, though. He was perhaps the most knowledgeable person Riddle had. His side is still outnumbered eleven to one in avatars... and Riddle kills the person who might be able to strip avatar powers away or create even better ones. Dark lords these days have no sense of long-term planning.
See this is why the sequel isn't as good. Too many distractions and it kind of drags along at times. Who cares about the Greengrass family and why even add the whole Greengrass guardianship thing to the story? There's enough else going on and this idea is never fully explored anyway. It's a distraction and pretty much unrelated to the main story. It adds nothing.
Mararsi chapter 9 . 3/7
Hey I loved the 1st story but I have to give up now. This story is just too... fluffy I suppose. I got that they're in love and are getting married but I feel like the plot really hasn't continued at all in a few chapters and I guess I got overloaded with cuteness.

Thanks for all the hard work, I'm definitely going to check out your other stories and favorites.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Unman can I ask for an Mp of the un-edited second Oman's please?! Maybe?! Thanks for writing this story! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
You had Nanoha, AKA the WHITE DEVIL there and didn't have her use Starlight Breaker? For shame! Though extra points for having her deliver the final strike.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Nice wrap up. My only complaints is we never get to see Pluto terrorizing the Dursley family for their abuse of Harry, Hagrid barely shows up and I wanted to see Venus make some comments about his size that can be taken a dirty way, and Wormtail is never mentioned at all and I would have liked to see Remus or Harry capture him.

Other than those complaints, a great story and amusing read.
ebonzekken chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
so harry is the man whore of the senshi? lucky bastard.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
oh dear god.. I could re-read this story a dozen times (actually this is my second) and it's still dangerous to my health.. and sanity if I'm laughing this much after 2 chapters
Quietlovingman chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Oh My GOD! a Beetlejuice reference! I laughed out loud!
Poetheather1 chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
What a nice and fitting end. Nicely done.
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Wishing for a three book mainly to see how harry dies in the first place
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
How can one person found a clan?
lexus4444 chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Congratulations on the story, actually enjoyed it. I hope you keep on writing completed stories. Another time.
Lufio chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
-'{0

Recent revision?
What was the part that you changed?
It has been a while...

-[ Been a couple of years since I first read this chapter. You've got me curious as to what portion you have changed. ]-