Reviews for Violence Inherent in the System
Mararsi chapter 9 . 3/7
Hey I loved the 1st story but I have to give up now. This story is just too... fluffy I suppose. I got that they're in love and are getting married but I feel like the plot really hasn't continued at all in a few chapters and I guess I got overloaded with cuteness.

Thanks for all the hard work, I'm definitely going to check out your other stories and favorites.
jeffery.gerbermartin chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Unman can I ask for an Mp of the un-edited second Oman's please?! Maybe?! Thanks for writing this story! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
You had Nanoha, AKA the WHITE DEVIL there and didn't have her use Starlight Breaker? For shame! Though extra points for having her deliver the final strike.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Nice wrap up. My only complaints is we never get to see Pluto terrorizing the Dursley family for their abuse of Harry, Hagrid barely shows up and I wanted to see Venus make some comments about his size that can be taken a dirty way, and Wormtail is never mentioned at all and I would have liked to see Remus or Harry capture him.

Other than those complaints, a great story and amusing read.
ebonzekken chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
so harry is the man whore of the senshi? lucky bastard.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
oh dear god.. I could re-read this story a dozen times (actually this is my second) and it's still dangerous to my health.. and sanity if I'm laughing this much after 2 chapters
Quietlovingman chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Oh My GOD! a Beetlejuice reference! I laughed out loud!
Poetheather1 chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
What a nice and fitting end. Nicely done.
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Wishing for a three book mainly to see how harry dies in the first place
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
How can one person found a clan?
lexus4444 chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Congratulations on the story, actually enjoyed it. I hope you keep on writing completed stories. Another time.
Lufio chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
-'{0

Recent revision?
What was the part that you changed?
It has been a while...

-[ Been a couple of years since I first read this chapter. You've got me curious as to what portion you have changed. ]-
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Well this chapter was kind of lame with the whole Slytherin capturing Harry thing. This fic is becoming more and more contrived with many ridiculous plot elements such as most everything related to the Greengrass family. Part of the reason it seems so weak is because the first fic was so much better. Improving much of the technical quality is not that valuable if the actual story or plot is scattered or contrived. Draco is another one. In the first fic Draco was brutally and completely destroyed yet here he acts as if nothing happened to him over the summer. Again, it's not really that bad but in comparison to the first fic this one seems to have gaping plot holes and worst of all not much sense of fun or excitement. This second fic really does seem like a movie sequel with all the usual negatives that implies.
AnAncientBard chapter 20 . 3/6/2014
That was worth the read, so very, very much so.
10/10