Reviews for Fantasies
Loved it! .
DeathsQueen26 chapter 1 . 4/3
You know if it was Sirius... i wouldnt mind trying him 'doggy' style. LOL
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is sooooooooo good, I hope you write a sequel all about that Frenchmaid outfit and those handcuffs... ;)
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Please write a sequel that does Sirius' fantasy - handcuffs and Maid's outfit - and please do Remus' fantasy to. He HAS to have one - maybe a schoolgirl one?
Ima Braxton chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love this... :D
MinkyT chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Marvellously, amazingly sexy - you actually made me whimper at one point. Fabulous stuff!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
that's one intense way of making a fantasy become reality :)
JenniseiBlack chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
loved it thanks
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
loved it as always
beaabop chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
"unforgettable experience in Professor Snape's Potions cupboard on her birthday fifth year with the young Weaslette's older twin brothers" TEASE! Oh my gawsh they are like, my faviourite pairing pretty please with Snape on top (Or sirius, he seems to be your prefered pairing) can you write one? I love yur style writing, its fabulous. Thank you so much for this story! I love it! 3 Xx ~bea
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
It is a crime that this story does not have more reviews. Your build up, the descriptions, everything here is just stellar. I love it. 3
visitmyao3writingramblr chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Whew! Oh me oh my. That was hot :) I love how Remus was so shy and sweet about the eavesdropping.
stacierebekah chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I really enjoyed this! I absolutely love a Hermione/Sirius story and especially enjoy it when you add Remus. I am, however, very interested in a spin-off one-shot about Hermione's first threesome with the Weasley Twins that Hermione alluded to. I think that would be just as fantastic as this story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »