Reviews for I Won't Let You Go
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
very interesting
Seren Maris chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So sweet! Love the dynamic between Sky and Bridge, they're my favorite PR characters! It was nice reading about the SPD rangers after the show, to see that some things might have changed but their friendship is still the same. :)
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really love this story you did an amazing job
fishdog372 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awwwwww, that was so sweet. Loved the last line :)

I have always been interested by the idea of how far Bridge's power could go and there aren't many people who see the potential of a story in him, so thank you for being observant!

I particularly liked the way you trickled the information in which led up to the present point, it wasn't all too fast and it made sense with appropriate places to tell each part.

_
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
good job
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Another awesome Sky/Bridge fic from yourself... always love getting them and seeing how awesome they are..

love how you've shown the after effects of Bridge's powers being detrimental to him and how the others band together to help him..

Great work as always
Hybryd0 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh my god, so beautiful. Sad and touching, but beautiful written. The emotion in it was powerful too, like I could feel Sky's anger in the gym and his determination to help Bridge, to keep him safe. I loved it so much!