Reviews for Hair
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
lolz great ending line xD

looking forward to your next
sqbr chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I just read Dress, Shoes and Hair and really liked them, these are very sweet.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
nice, been reading up to this point...beginning from Dress, i like how you blended your own words, and the game lines together almost perfectly :)

and that last line, from Leliana, heh, that's the romance point onwards for them...
Lenimph chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I enjoyed this and the other ones as well. There isn't enough fem/Leliana stories on and as soon as I can remember my password im favorite yours and writing my own.
Ondjage chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh the priceless ending line. Leliana was the most intriuging character. I tried to hook my male character up with Morrigan initially but she just really is too cold and lacking in emotion for my taste...

i know she was raised that way but c'mon!

So I made a female character and started romancing Leliana...tis beautiful. she's so adorable. a bit overly religious but nonetheless adorable.

love this story!

do, do continue it!
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Lmao, this was really cute, along with the other two stories. I really liked how you eased into the relationship and not just skipped over all the potential bumps in the road.

Awesome writing, hopefully your muse comes back!
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
A really, really good story.
Julais chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I first read The Dress and thought it was pretty nice. And then I come back to be surprised by 2 more! I like the latter 2 more, although you might want to have more proofreading done to sieve out typos and such.

I like how Tabris is less angsty and ranting on less in Shoes and Hair. Her continued distrust and strong discrimination of humans makes a lot more sense consider the city elf background. It also serves to contrast and bring out the developing relationship here, making it special.

The way you set up Zevran and Leliana's conversation is really clever too. Great job!
Rynna chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I'd love if this series continued. It was all quite lovely to read. :D
Avarenda chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Devilishly clever of you to leave the ending open to interpretation like that. I find that i generally like your one shots.

Perhaps you should consider writing a multi-chapter fic.
Graywolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Good series of stories. I lean towards them becoming romantically involved rather then just good friends. Hope your muse returns with more inspiration.
Tom chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
There are certain mistakes, such as using the word "fuck" (If I recall correctly, "sod" was the Thedas replacement for "fuck").

But still, it was pleasant to read this. And I do hope poor Leliana's feelings are reciprocated. There are enough Alistair-shags-Fem/Male PC out there. Not that I dislike Alistair or anything, but still...
Holly-chan chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I read the first two already, and remember you mentioning working on a third back on the Leliana Appreciation Society (I'm DalishRanger on there). This was a fantastic installment; I've really enjoyed your series. Even if you don't continue these "interpret as you will" Leiana and Tabris fics, I would love to see more Dragon Age stuff from you - especially if it involves Leliana. She really needs more love in this fandom.
J. E. Talveran chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I've read the three stories in this universe and finally found my password again (not writing for a while and switching computers makes remembering hard! :p )

I've enjoyed the glimpses into the growing relationship/friendship/interpret however between Leliana and Tabris. I have to say my favorite was Shoes, but this one's a close second.

There's not enough Leliana-centric fics, regarding romance or whatnot, and this story's a good addition to that small-but-growing number!
MyrmeenLhal chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
See, I told you you were capable of characterizing Leliana! :)

Nicely written, I think you did a good job of capturing her while exasperated - and her nerves at the end were quite in character.

Zevran's insight was interesting. I think I'd have to agree he'd be the one to pick up on Leliana's growing feelings if anyone could.

I would like to see what Kallian's reaction is, but this story is great as it is. :)