Reviews for So Perfect
MyFrenzy chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Beautiful.

Really all I have to say.
MyFrenzy chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Beautiful.

Really all I have to say.
loyalfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
this is TOO damn cute.
Fufuluff chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You officially have me supporting Fantana, thank you. (:
g-love99 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
really loved seeing their relationship from finns pov...you do great w/ this ship...thanks!
Demonic Angel Clone chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh, that was even as lovely, if not moreso than the first edition. Finn's POV was perfectly in character, and watching an older episode recently when they were sitting next to each other made me think of your story. _

I also love the end, as if they was more to come from how open it was, and the fact that Finn brought up the idea to her after all of the insecurity she felt. Amazing.

I just love crack couples to pieces, but I could really see this turning into more, and I love that.

P.S.: Were you planning to update the girl from over the rainbow? I adore that story as well.

Brava!

DAC
K chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
A Finn/Santana fanfic? Finally! XD (I tend to like the most unique couples...)

I also read the companion piece to this story, and I found both of which to be nicely written.

I can just imagine this happening once they head off to college. It just works so perfectly well in my mind. P

I like how you also added Quartie and Bike in the fic. D

Trying to keep this short (but failing miserably)... this was FANTAstic. D

Get it? 'Cuz Finn and Santana is Fanta... and... the fanfiction was fantastic?

...

I'm just going to stop now... XD
Hanchu chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Julie, sorry it took forever to review this fic, but to sum it up... SO PERFECT.

First, I love that I can switch back and forth between this fic and Perfect Fit and see where things (lol) fit in to place. My favorite part for this was when Finn placed the photo frame with Rachel down, and Santana put it back up when she was looking at it (on her side).

Secondly, seeing the relationship from Finn's side is certainly different. It doesn't hold as much cynicism(?) as Santana does. It's a bit more hopeful.. optimistic, a bit innocent, with a touch of regret (mostly from the Rachel side of things). You did a good job of keeping Finn in character... in a way that it's believable he grows up this way but still keeps certain aspects of his personality that we know and love from the show.

His nickname for Santana? So cute. And gah. I've said this so many times, but the title for this fic is fitting.. it's soo perfect. I've read it a few times since I promised a review, and I still gush everytime.
Ladybug Jess chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Adorableness.
Mickeygee chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Really well done. I never even considered these two, mostly because their characters on the show are such polar opposites, but this definately changed my mind. VERY well done.

I loved it.

Mickeygee
wanderinghope chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This fic is SO PERFECT.

You really make me love Finn/Santana. I love how you take such a small character and give her such depth and personality.

Awesome job!