Reviews for Kinky Boots
The Illegible chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
It is no easy feat to make reading about fashion choices fascinating, but you've managed it. The progression of Harley's shoes really reflects the phases she goes through well and says a lot about her personality. It's very interesting to me that she wears the stilettos to make herself measure up better against Joker-suggests some level of insecurity. Loved that they took over the news station though-this fic brought across more clearly than anything else I've read that Harley and Joker are a team of criminals in Gotham. Like, not only do they work together efficiently, they're a part of city life that people have to deal with. Dunno if that explains precisely what I mean, but oh well. Nice job!
Twitchylicious chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I love this. So much. You're seriously rocking my world with this story. Thank you.
Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Nice! An interesting one-shot. I think her term of endearment is more often written as puddin' rather than pudding, and that does make him sound less like actual dessert. ;)
knit-wear chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
darling, once again you've impressed me, as if i'd expect anything else. i can't actually believe i had something dedicated to me. as if i actually matter! i suppose the real truth here is well done you for doing something fan oriented when you've been so busy elsewhere... ciao darling xx
Singer's Salvage chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Nice. I do love stilletos.