Reviews for You Are My Heart, My Soul
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Really good.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is wonderful, I'm glad it's kinda happy, although the angst is still present. You have to be my favourite Lily/Sirius author (despite the depressingness.)

-Princess Ducky
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I ship that pairing too. GOod job.
iim asia chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was really cute. I love it. You've got some real talent. .
Schermionie chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I did like this, surprisingly. _ My favourites would be 'Butterfly', 'Hopeless', 'Hate', 'Dream' (though 'laying' should be 'lying') and 'Clouds'. The sentence I prefer for 'Love' would be the first one, but I think ending it with two of them worked, too. Good work. The fic /was/ a little disjointed, but I think that worked in your favour. Everything still fit, somehow. :)
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I loved this. My favourites were Eyes, Midnight, Music, Wind, Dream, Fall, Burn, Tears, Clouds and Kiss.

I noticed a typo with Hopeless, it's meant to be 'We were hopeless', not 'We we're hopeless'.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I was intrigued by the title of this fic but almost didn't read it when I realsied it was Lily/Sirius... Never been a shipper of these two, but I think you may have converted me XD Amazing fic, well done!
RoyalJamboree chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
So at first I misread the pairing as Lily/Severus and was extremely confused the first time I read it, but then I got it. :)

This is a great story, I love the way you took the prompt words and set them before each sentence. It gave the story a sense of direction and anticipation.

"Burn

Your love burns through me like the fiercest of infernos, taking away everything and leaving nothing in its path except the terrible sweetness that is you." That was my favorite line, absolutely. It's so poetic. :)

Only I didn't understand 'Kiss', because you said their last kiss. I'm probably thinking too much into this, but did the rest follow canon where Lily marries James and dies?

Anyways, great story.

Pyro
outwittingsquirrels chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very nice, I can't help but adore this pairing and you've got the sweetness and angst in a great balance with each other. Lovely fic :)
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh, this was utterly amazingly gorgeous. It's absolutely incredible and just, ugh! I loved it! The writing was so beautiful, you're so talented.

My favorites were . . . oh, they were all so amazing! Ok, "Midnight" was lovely. "Hopeless" was wonderful and heartbreaking. "Chance" was an incredible analogy. "Memories" was so incredible and true, I think. "Kiss" was very sweet. And "Love" especially the second sentence was amazing. But they were all great.

Oh and "a big flashing line covered in caution tape." Loved that.

Great fic! Thanks fir sharing!

Squid
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This is really really nice.
Rameelia chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This is absolutely beautiful! It's both heart-warming and heart-wrenching, the sweetness of their (secret?) love and those few moments of jealousy and conflict. At least, it ended on a hopeful note. :) This is one of those fics that leave the reader aching for more because it's so beautiful. *dissolves into a gooey puddle of happy tears* :D Very well done indeed!
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Well, I'm usually not a fan of Lily/Sirius or Lily/anyone-but-James, but this is so adorable! "Drunk" and "Burn" and "Stars" were my favorite :)
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
You've got some long, almost Dickens-sized sentences here! Well done. When I took up this challenge I ended up doing 25 drabbles rather than 25 sentences, but it's really fun to see those that actually followed the rules to a T (except for Love). I can't really say I have a favorite sentence. They're all quite beautiful.