Reviews for Counting the Footprints
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You are amazing. I am going to work my way through every Pokemon story of yours, and I am sure that I will love them all :D
yootena chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I think you made me fall in love with this ship. Great job and I love your writing style.

dewdrop6 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
DAAAWWW! I just loved the part when Jun wasn't able to defeat Jupiter and Hikari came along. So undeniably sweet twinleafstory!
croquette queen chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was an amazing read. I loved your takes on the events in the game, especially the extension on the last one. The last line was just brilliant. Thank you!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
hehe. so cute.

lol i didn't realize until the very end that Hikari hadn't spoken once during the whole oneshot, which of course fits the game setting so well. :) nicely done!
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Great stuff. It reminded me pleasantly of things I liked from the actual games. :)

Cute one-shot.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I think you're one of the best Twinleafshipping writers here! (x This was perfectly written.

Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
EEH! I love Twinleafshipping SO FREAKING MUCH! I loved every single word of this! So sweet and fluffy and adorable! I love how you kept Barry in character the entire time! I loved it! It was so cute! 33
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was amazing! I mean really, that was epic to the max!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
aw. :3 so cute. i really do like this pairing... hehe.
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I loved how in-a-hurry Jun always was. It made me like his character more for some reason. I Loved this very much! (:
RoCkErChIcKmAgNeNt chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
To keep it short and sweet, this was utterly adorable. 3
Ellie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Naww, completely and utterly adorable. I loved it!
hollista chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Naw, this is so cute!

TwinleafShipping is my 3rd fav Dawn shipping and 2nd fav Barry shipping. But this still GREAT!

Anon chapter 1 . 1/6/2010