Reviews for Broken
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
your writing just touches me so. wonderfully tragic. i almost hate to review your stories any more because i have run out of words of sufficent praise.
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
so sad but beautifully written, actually crying a little :(
Elle chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So sad :( great writing! But not fair, because I was just about to write pretty much the exact same thing in my fic ;)
Hanna chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMG, this was amazing! Please continue!

Absolutely heart wrenching, but i love it! So good written and would be great to see what happens in the future and maybe trow in some flashbaks :) Keep up the good work!
LuLu.LG chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
no matter how much i got used on ur angsy stories, u alwaYs suprise me. well down
nicodemusfleur chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Ah, That was soo sad! I kind of have a love/hate relationship with stories where one of them dies, but I had to review because of that phone call! I looveed that you included that in your story. It immediately reminded me of that movie 'P.S. I Love You' (which if you haven't seen, you should), and ever since then whenever I read a story that includes that, it always makes me cry.

Anyways, great story! Now I think you should write a sequel where Blair finds out that it was all a dream...

:D
those3littlewords chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
ANGST! Lots and lots of angst. And sadness. :'(

And a semi-cliffy to top it all off? You need to update ASAP!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OMG! This was so sad to read. Poor, Blair. One can only imagine the pain, Blair is dealing with; especially, since Chuck is gone.

Very good; yet sad to read.