Reviews for Memorable
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Now _that's_ Transfiguration!

A brilliant story. G
UncontrollableInsanity chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh! It's beautiful. I love descriptions of his face when Hermione makes him happy or frustrated or smug and superior and oh so adorable. It makes me want to squish them.

While I'm sure that the MoM would frown upon the possible gross abuse this spell could cause (money matters in the Wizarding and Muggle worlds are both insane and amusing) an engagement ring from a diamond he made himself? PRICELESS.

Thanks for sharing!

Very cute! :)
Solcha63 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was cute.
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Very cute. Good to see you writing again!
madbrad chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Excellent! The diamond works on several levels - proving that Snape has a mind worth of Hermione, that he is a good match for her; that he can pull his weight in the relationship; and of course the romantic thought behind it. At least three "right reasons".
Ysilme chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
A lovely and sweet story! Very nice showing the difference of gifts... *g*
duniazade chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw - that was just wonderful.
Harmony Bites chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Two words: brilliant and memorable. I found this a little late-just catching up on my reading, but I really enjoyed this and I don't think I'll forget it anytime soon-Snape's spell was so unique. I loved this.
MindyMoo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very cute. I enjoyed that.
tall oaks chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I really liked this story so much when I read the drabble. I wondered who'd been the author; now I know it was you.
Abbey Snape chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
This was wonderful! Oh, I love them dearly. ]

Love the use of that phrase, though, that it was Ron's terrible gift - LOL. He's so lame.
Droxy chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Romantic and sweet! I can relate to making more moola than the spousal unit. It does bug them.

I adore the lump of coal as a "naughty" girl, could have several meanings )
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »