Reviews for Gravity
Team Renessmee chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Please update!
theobsessive1 chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
Hahaha the line on the plane about "if she had a dick" nearly made me pee my pants.

Oh no. Oh FUCK no, she better not be kidnapped AGAIN! Dammit! D':

Thank you for writing and I hope you'll update soon!
Gailerina chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
Will you be updating anytime soon? Great story so far.
babybaby15 chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
Another great chapter I loved it
lola2222 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
meadowmate78 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
You have my interest! I usually only reead stories that "grab" me in the first chapter. I was grabbed! I don't usually rev each chapter-just the first-and last. So-heres to seein u at the end!
fcat5761 chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
I love this story! I'm so mad at Jacob, if anything happens to Bella... I read again cuz even tho this was in my faves, the summary wasn't what I rerembered, (i kept remembering Ms. Hot pants, lol) and there is another story with the same name. So glad I took the time to go through chapter by chapter to find it!
fcat5761 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I found you! I started reading this story and because i was using my phone that died, i kept thinking about it but couldn't remember the name. i did add to my faves, but kept thinking this story was a different one. i kept searching for hot pants, ha ha. so glad i found and i'm gonna basically re-read. just wanted to let you know that i'd been thinking of you and your story. Great writing, and compelling. must be for me to search for over a month. Thanks again for sharing your fiction. i'll comment again after i reacquaint myself with the story..
scrosby66 chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Great story! I stumbled on this one listed on someone's fav... This story is very well written, and has a nice story line...Thanks for taking the time to write this for us!
Ima Nerdigurl chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
That is so not fair! This story is the shiz and I want more... Like lots more!
SunnyBunny13 chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
OMG... just as I get them back, the chapter is over. Waaaah! And where the hell is she? I love the way you wrote the ending and switched into EPOV for the last few lines. It was very dramatic. I especially liked how the I love you was said and she disappears! So intriguing and worthy of the movies!

Uh, HOT. By the way. :) I mean, quick little excerpts, but still hot!

I am so glad he took the key back and she is going to stay with him! If he can find her! OH NO! :)
littlestar5124 chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Nooooooooo! A cliffhanger and now I have to wait for updates! DAMMIT! lol
littlestar5124 chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
OH MY! That's quite a twist, there! This story is just getting better and better, and I am only becoming more excited for what's next. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
littlestar5124 chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
I agree, I also love these two...I love the way you managed to still make Bella fragile and innocent, but not so silly and naive. Cool version of her! Also, I love fics that switch from BPOV to EPOV like this.
littlestar5124 chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Wow, I was definitely not expecting this to get so intense! Very nice, this chapter. :)