Reviews for One Woman
ograndebatata chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Well, that certainly was an action-packed chapter! But at the same time, it was also quite emotion-packed, mainly in the beginning. I wonder how long Eric will take to acknowledge that his worry for Kendra isn't only because she is a missing member of his crew.

I'm not sure if the authorities were already bribed in this time period, but it's conceivable they might have been, although I'm not sure they'd arrest Eric just because he'd dared to annoy them. But then again, I've never been to Zarzis.

Eric sure managed to get himself into a fair bit of trouble here... but then again, Neves did seem to get there on time, and he's playing his part nicely.

Still... it seems most things will come down to Kendra. Hopefully, she will manage to play her part in some manner that will allow her to get out of there - and learn a valuable lesson after everything is over.
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
A really great first chapter. I love Englehorn, and he has one of the sexiest voices around. Certainly the accent! I have also been a sucker for secondary characters, and he is a great one. Good job nd I can't wait to read on!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
ograndebatata chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Well... Kendra got herself in really big trouble. Worse, it doesn't look like she's going to get herself out of them. Hopefully, someone will get her out, though. It looks like it's the only way for her to escape. Or so I see.

Just for the record, I hate Talos' guts, and want to see someone punching him to a bloody pulp, as I can't be there to do that myself.

But more than that, I want to see Kendra safe on the Venture again. Hopefully, that will happen soon.
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
ograndebatata chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Well... after reading this chapter, I guess the only thing I can say is: poor Kendra. I guess Englehorn was right in being so concerned about her safety - after all, she already managed to get herself in trouble. The big question now is how she will get herself out of those. But I'm certain that one will be answered.
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
ograndebatata chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Well, things appear to be getting sort of messy here. I'd never heard of Zarzis before reading this chapter, but even now that I have, it's not the sort of place I want to visit, even considering I am a man.

I got kind of worried at first, but at least now Eric and Neves know where Kendra is. But they still need to get to her. I wonder if they're going to do so on time.

Thank you very much for this great chapter. I look forward to the next.
MoriMemento chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
No blood? I want blood. :P

Anyhow, your way of describing the scenery is lovely. Like I could directly dive into it.

Go on, go on, go on!
MoriMemento chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Only 3 chapters? Hm, then make sure that the remaining 2 are good ones. Good like the first one. :)
ograndebatata chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hello, Mrs. RebeccaAnn

Well, I must admit that before I read this, I didn't truly know what to expect. But I can assure you, it made this surprise a quite nice one. I still wonder where you're going with the rest of it - at least, you said you intended this to have three chapters - but I already like what you have here a lot.

Thank you very much for this Christmas gift - and don't worry, although it was late, it was one of the best I ever had.