Reviews for Dances
Iamasadpanda chapter 1 . 1/9
This was one of the best stories I had read on this site. Going on year four with no updates and no messages since the stolen laptop leads me to believe you have given up on this story. While you have no reason to feel guilty about this I would love if you would just pull this or leave a message so I will stop checking on updates. If you still have some interest that would be great. I would love to see this completed. It is rare in this genre to see stories of this calibar.
Circe chapter 16 . 7/10/2014
Wow, this really was a masterpiece! Too bad it remains unfinished, because the plot was very subtely drawn and you really pictured the characters' personalities perfectly.
Hope your life is a bit less complicated by now, and maybe we'll have the pleasure to read more from you one day...
Concerned Reader chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
First, to my fellow reviewer RandomReader, I BESEECH YOU. Get some spelling and grammar lessons before ever saying that you're giving 'constructive criticism'. That was SO HARD TO READ THROUGH and it was only four sentences. If I were Aoicakes, I'd want to never update just because I'd start to think my readers were all like you. But she's probably less anal than me and is not updating for her more valid reasons.

Still, Aoicakes, I agree with RandomReader's sentiment that you should totally update! I get how it is to not to be able to update because you're busy or your laptop was stolen, even after all this time and even if you want to, but word from you would be greatly appreciated! Are you discontinuing it forever, or do you plan to finish it someday? Just give us a sliver of hope or dash it forever. Please?

Otherwise, beautiful story! Been reading it since the 4th chapter and I always check at least every month for an update! You're one of the best writers on this site, and I love this pairing, so please continue! Or just give us news, please. :(
RandomReader chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
grrrr I didn't agree to this shipping before I read this story. Great book but your going to loose readers if you don't at least update at least two or three times a year! Other then my constructive critasism, I have nothing negative to say about this story. It truly tugs at the heartstrings, so keep up the great work!
sorathecrow chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Know what would be nice? More of this story. More of this story would be nicer than you could ever imagine. Hint.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Just want you to know that there are people who still want updates out there 3
lazycat66 chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
I re-read the whole thing. I suspect it won't be the last time I do it.

*sigh* How I wish you'd came back and continue this...!
sorathecrow chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Uhg. I miss this story. Why'd I have to go looking through my favorites! There are a number of fanfics that I'm following now that I would gladly sacrifice to the writing gods if it would bring this fic back from the grave.

Yes, I will post at least one, maybe two, comments like this a year for the rest of my life.
Lazy Cat chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
I can't even find the words to tell you how awesome this story is. And well written!
I could see how the Rita/Raven pairing would make sense, but it bothered me that she is so much younger than him. And I'm not even the kind of person to be too freaked out about that.

You make it work. Wonderfully!

You haven't updated in a long time... I wonder if you're still around, if you'll see this, and if you're ever coming back to finish this story... One can only hope!
Clever Eagle chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I just don't have enough words to decribe how good this fic is. It's already a bit tough to find some really good writing for Tales of Vesperia because of how few stories are out there. And that's before you even factor in proper grammar and spelling, let alone the plot and characterization. You accomplish all of the following with flying colors. The story weaves itself nicely into the game's universe while still retaining originality and fresh new plot twists. You've breathed life into the characters and made them sound like extensions of their canon counterparts. You've also tackled the issue of the Raven/Rita pairing quite realistically and are easing into their eventual coupling in a very natural way. I've always thought they'd be cute together, but their age gap is large and pretty jarring, so I like that you've handled it well.

I'd really love to see more, but it looks like you haven't updated in awhile. Still, I hope you'll come back to this one day, as it'd be a shame to leave a wonderful work like this unfinished.
AnimeDawn chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
I really love how you so smoothly transition Raven and Schwann back and forth so easily! Although there is something to be said for Raven and his sense of humor... xD Here's hoping that the next chapter is up soon!
Mital Riumo chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Ok, so I've been reading your story since a couple of years ago, and I fell totally in love with it the moment I finished (which happened the same day I started, since I couldn't stop reading). Then, when waiting for updates, I would reread it only to show some passages to my friends with the intention of making them fans, only to have something to rant how much i liked it and so on.

Then, after almost a year of waiting (of which I won't complain, since you can take as muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch time as you want to write or do anything, 'cause it's you're life and the happier you live, the better you will write (gawd, i sound like a shitty bitch here xD)) I read your latest update and... and can't help but feel sad and helpless and sympathetic. It happened to me once, and I felt devastated. There were years of 'work' lost, things I really liked that couldn't be reproduced anymore, and it hit me to the point were I couldn't write for about five years. And what I mean is: I hope it doesn't happen to you too. Although I don't think it would, but it's such a disgusting feeling... defeat, maybe, that I just hope noone has to go through it. So, from Spain, all my support to you. I hope you get your laptop back or, if it isn't posssible, that at least you'll feel fine enough to rewrite what was lost, at your own pace withouth feeling down or pressured by yourself if you can't recreate the original (not to mention whatever else you had on your HD). And take as much time as you need.

I'm sorry if I sound too high and mighty or not tactful or if I'm just giving it too much thought. I just really, reallly wanted to thank you -at last- for your story and telll you not to worry too much about it -and, now that I think about it, it's gone a little backwards. Also, as to why I didn't review aerlier, it's just because I had lost my password and I was too lazy to recover it, so I never logged in.

And once again, before finishing this too-long-to-be-good post, I just want to say: thank you for making me consider a game I didn't even like at first!
anon chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
Please update soon. 3
Anon chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
I love this fic so much. I really hope you post the next chapter soon. :)
sorathecrow chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Love this story so much, I'm reading it again. :) I do hope you keep writing this-this story HAS to be seen through.