Reviews for if you know you can't beat them, then
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/17
That was a little but if awesome. Loved it. Glad Puck realized that there really is no escape.
starry eyed dreamer6 chapter 1 . 2/13
this is maybe the best thing ever written. I love how you wrote Puck and Sarah and the whole homo part made me crack up, because Puck kind of turned into their Finn, even though he had no idea how and really didn't want to be, to quote this fix, holding hands with the other Glee members and singing Kumbayah.
hilarious and sweet and i loved the mild Puck/Rachel thing going on. :)
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I don't think Sara would really about Puck's language. My babysittee was talking about how she was trying to count how many times her friend droped the f-bomb in one day DURING school. She lost count at ten. Yeah. Anyway awesome story!
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Puck is spot on. Great job.
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Denial is so hilarious to read about.
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww! This is amazing :) I love how you've written Puck - it's brilliantly in character.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was hilarious! I loved all the little bits, especially the ones with Artie and Tina. :D
Choice chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
...LOL. This was SO Puck, and I can't get over Artie fucking comparing him to /Narnia/.

Brilliant. It was a perfectly Puck-brand of fluff, and I liked it. c: (I still want to know what was on that billboard, but... *shrugs*)

- Lys
DyeMeCrimson chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Okay, this is one of my FAVORITE fanfics :) I love that it's in Puck's POV and the way that every Glee character makes an appearance. I especially love "V", the part with Santana.

Loved it!

-Faith
Kisatsiel chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I love the last line! That was hilarious XD (and so are all of your other glee fics)
Christin chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Loved it:D
wuoreb chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love this
DJTCluva chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I'm in love with all of your Glee stories. They're hilarious! Keep up the good work!
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
LOL.

that was just

funny. (:
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aww, sorry to hear that you're tapped out of Puckleberry, but I love the fact that you're still writing for this fandom. Great one-off. I love how you write Artie too - through Puck's eyes.