Reviews for Apocalypse Nigh Series 3: Bittersweet
kellou24 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Interesting! About to read the next.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
how crazy. :]

It was like a slap in the face to lois and john! With how Chloe needed lumiel, and Lois has john whipped(practically).

this story made everything a tinsie bit clearer.

I look forward to reading "Time".
Carol Alves chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Great job!*-*
renaid chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Interesting. I must confess I have no clue where you are going with this. And yet I can't wait for more!
Veronica chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh My God...That was so good...I can not wait to see what happens next...the suspense is killing me...Poor Chloe...Is Lumiel still alive?What is going on?...I am so hooked to this story...Please update!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
NO. How could u do that. Leave us right there? More please.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Ah! Evil, evil, evil! Please, please, please write more!
adiba123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
aww poor Lumiel and chloe. I hope Lumiel is not dead.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
You evil, evil, manipulative,evil, sneaky-like-a-garden-hose author, you sly fox you. getting us all worked up like that and just cliff hanging us. It's not nice, but your such an epicly awesomely wonderful story teller I can't stay mad. :) Please, please, please, please finish it soon?
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Oh! You are pure evil! But I love cliffhangers. And I love the part where Chloe really wakes up and starts to freak out. It was heartbreaking and I could really imagine her face while this was happening. Hope you add the next part. Ciao!
Banana Flavored Eskimo chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This must be continued ASAP!
creative barcode chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
"this oneshot was getting long..." WHAT A HORRIBLE EXCUSE TO LEAVE US LIKE THAT. *stomps foot* I STILL HAVE *checks calendar* 23 MORE DAYS UNTIL SPN IS ON. THAT MEANS THAT YOU CANT BE MEAN WITH THE CLIFFIES LIKE THIS. *stomps foot* I THOUGHT YOU *UNDERSTOOD*.

*bursts into tears* That was just so mean. HURRY UP AND UPDATE, ALREADY.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love how it is always Sam and Dean that get dragged into these situations. I can't wait to see what is in Chloe now that Lumiel is gone. Oh, and props on the archangel. I was wondering how her mutation was going to fit in. But, poor Lois. She had her cousin back for five minutes and then lost her again.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
WOW! Just WOW! This was a phenominal chapter! I am thrilled for the next one and cannot wait to see where Chloe, Sam, and Dean went!
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
heyy. Love the fic. Are you pairing chloe up with anyone? it seems very dean/chloe/sam so i was just curious.