Reviews for By the Book
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Cute!
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
YAY! FLUFFY ENDING! After great smut!
Death the Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I love the last line!
Scarabsi chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oooh, I just adore the way you wrote their relationship here! Italy is more experienced in this area than Germany, though it's still clear that he gets more easily excited and insecure about other things. Germany's inexperience was believable and made him sympathetic and adorable in the ontush of Italy's extreme forwardness!

I got a little confused toward the end where the writing jumped so quickly from pre-mid-coital to post-coital, but I assume that was because you needed to remove the part in between to conform to this site's rules, right? The rest of the entire story was an absolute masterpiece in pacing and characterization and I loved every minute of it.

I'll definitely need to raid your profile and other works straight away. Job well done!
Bliss chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was an amazing story ,best story I ever read about itager
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I was singing the song with this and i can see Italy just dancing to that song all sexy like *twirls* i love virgin germany lol
coquifroggy chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was great! I'll go with the choir and tell you what a great seme!Italy you wrote. Very rare to find. Also, I loved Ita getting exasperated by Germany's naivete. It was really cute! And Italy telling Germany what he needs to make love - cute and drool-worthy. XD
Krytical chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Yay! Italy topped Germany. _
die-kokolores chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ohmygod! SUCH WIN! I was totally listening to that song today...and I've been wanting to write a fic with it for forevers but I'm happy that someone else did! :)

loooooooooooooooooove~
chibimeli chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
wah, seme Italy!

The ending was touching.
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awww~

I like how you skipped over them actually /doing/ it. _ haha.

Being serious here, not sarcastic!
Lemon Flavored Kleenex chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I really liked this story, adesso-san. I really enjoyed Italia being seme. It's a very rare take on their relationship. I enjoyed it alot!

- Kei
shibui chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Finally somebody wrote a ItaGer-Story with Germany-Uke And you are so right with this! ‘Cause Feliciano IS Italian and Ludwig is way too tense, too uptight, too shy and depends too much on manuals to be the bad macho-seme, some people try to make him to óò

The OS was beautiful and perfect and shows exactly how their first time together (Ludwigs first time XD) could/should be like… Ahh, it was so romantic and cute and Feliciano was so WOW (I liked how you give Feli a bit more personality than he normally has and I giggled all the time, when he ruined Germanys well planned evening with his hot passion XD and the way he seduced him… *_*)

Just perfect! More of this, please *begs*
Memon93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Seme Italy. Interesting :D

Really well written too!
IronicNarwhal chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ooh! This was incredibly sexy!

One thing though: I think you may have become confused, because Germany calls Italy 'Italia' and that's Japanese for Italy. But the Japanese word for Germany is Doitsu. Italy wounldn't be calling Germany Germania...because Germania was Germany's grandfather (Or father...if varies with authors.)

Most of it was great, but Italy calling Germany Germania was just a little freaky! _

And the part where Italy was telling Germany what he needed to make love to him? Absoloutly drool-enducing...Especially the...last thing Germany needed? Yeah, I'm a pervert...lol.

-Lynn