Reviews for Bread and Roses
Faith chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Not sure what I just read, but I think I liked it.
chinsui-hime chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
OMG, I laughed so hard at this whole fic. I didn't read the AN so I didn't know that this was crack and wondered if there was a wrestler named "Wonder Bread" (not american, so didn't get the reference,lol).

I just love this relationship and I believe they deserve a whole series for themselves.

"But- but-" He looked at the wieners in the pot before screaming, "I can go at least two more times!" The proclamation didn't faze Wonder Bread, who disappeared into their room. Bret sat at the table, pouting. "Don't let my hot meat go to waste!"

You literary genius you. Love you.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was absolutely crazy. I kinda oddly liked it though.
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Well that was definetly different. I like it though! I never knew wonderbread could just be so sexy! Poor Bret though, all that pain and hurt. Love the end. I bet he could go two more times!
slashburd chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Bret Bread epic win!

We don't have wonder bread in the UK but I can imagine the sight of Bret's hot slick meat going about it's business.

And lolz at "I can go at least two more times!" - that made me actually cry from laughing!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
~wipes away tears~ OMG I cannot stop laughing right now! That was so silly but I loved it.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
OMG I'm just I don't even know what to say. Yeah!
Adnacia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh I hurt from laughing. That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I won't be able to look at Wonder Bread without thinking of this.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I think this beats Cole/Cupcake.

o_O

OMG. I could not stop laughing. It fkn 3:37 am and my mom's gonna kill me. But I cant breathe its so funny.

ROFL Not gonna...wow. Just...I fkn love twitter right now xD
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I will never look at another hot dog bun the same again ;) LOL
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Using the hospital computer so I can't review long but..

HILARIOUS. Just what I needed before I took the knife, XP!

I don't even like Bret that much but reading him when you write him is enough for me to tolerate him, XD!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
OH MY GOSH! I LAUGHED SO HARD LMAO!

Wow that was so funny.

I hope you get a yeast infection bitch!

Ha, you really did it I can't believe it lmfao!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
ROFL. That was...that was...I don't even know. But I have tears rolling down my face from laughing too hard.

Bret whipped by bread. FKN WIN!