Reviews for Everything and Nothing
Sano chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow. Now this is a fic that explored how difficult their relationship really is. A great read again!
Ninjabelle chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
why is this not the most reviewed and praised story in all of FF. That was amazing. And so very very heart breaking, near the end. Still, Kurama mentioned correcting that mistake, so that'll keep me from crying for now.

He is everything I want.

He is nothing that I want.

WHAT HAPPENED. Well I read what happened, but it's still sad. And it could be oh so true as well, I'm going to just see this fic as their canon now and cry in a corner. THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH AMAZINGNESS. 3
Chibiness Part 2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I really loved this story! So much, actually, that I chose this to be the first recommendation in my "quality anime fanfiction directory". Because, seriously, this is a rarity: well-written Yu Yu fanfiction.

So here's the link so you can check it out:

Thanks! And keep it up! 3
twistedmind29 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was beautifully written.
Phamtom of the Pie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This reads like an extremely eloquent ship_manifesto. And by no means is this a bad thing - the depth and details you delve to in this story is frankly amazing. Loved it.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Amazing! This is one of the best Kurama/Hiei ff I've ever read! Goes to my fav!

Small fragments that I really liked :

About Hiei

"he is every weakness I possess";"everything I am vulnerable to"

(Hiei) "he has added that he keeps looking for the legend in me "(Youko)

"What I like best is to be with a partner: a single soul whose complexities I have unraveled, understood, and approve of."

"If he ever chose to eviscerate me, he wouldn't need a weapon. I suspect the only thing that keeps him from doing so is the knowledge that I could easily inflict the same damage upon him"

About Yusuke

"Yusuke, who had that same cockiness I secretly loved in Hiei, but who also had an open earnestness that was completely new to me "

"There was something about the way he listened that made it hard not to speak"

I also liked how you described Kurama's thoughts when he interfiered between Hiei and Yusuke. The story is amazing.

There's only one thing I don't really agree with

"teenage boys who despite all their strength are junior high students who could never understand us although they think they already do"- I don't know if Kurama and Hiei think of Yusuke and the others like that. And do you think Makai still sees them as traitors? Especially after the last Tournament?
juniper rosydreamaol.com chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
As marvelously excellent as every other story of yours I have read. I can't even tell you how excited I was to see that you had written a new one. Thank you muchly for the lovely fic.
Princess Seki chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I'm speechless...

Except I'm actually not. Wow, that was amazing! I feel you really did an excellent job of expressing the complexity of the relationship (partnership? perhaps some word that does not yet exist?) between these oh-so-complicated demons. Well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. :)
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Kurama~! 3

Okay, other than fangirling over the character you chose to write about, I quite like this, it's quite 'him'. Characterization thumbs up!
KyoHana chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Well done! I am SO glad that you posted this here. It truly shows the paradox that is Kurama and his tenuous, beginning relationship with Hiei.
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I loved this. It was well thought out and well written. I think you captured Kurama's thoughts perfectly.
mhmartini chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Ahh! You can't leave it there. It started so warm and wonderful, but ended so angsty! Although, I have to admit the progression worked out beautifully. I can see them going through each of those stages, specifically Kurama going through each of those thoughts and feelings. Very well written!