Reviews for Sticky Fingers
Emily chapter 1 . 4/3
Wow! I love it! It's sooooo dark! I mean, I love fluff, but oohhhh non-con... mmmm.
Sliven chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Ooooh this is creepy. Creepy good! And scary. And ooooh such good writing. But scary. Positively creeped out right now!
robynreneejohnson chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I hate reading rape stories but this was written well, as well as rape can be. It came across as more of a horror story which I liked. I suck at writing horror.
MaggieMcCartney chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This is so well written!
SuperPaparazzi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Jesus Christ...omg...this story was the exact meaning of a black, obession, and claustrophobia...it was a very, VERY good read and I hope to God you write more
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Your stories are so unique and amazing. Stunning fic.
Night Kunoichi chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I have to say, I had never really considered this as a pairing. You wrote it wonderfully. The entire time I couldn't decide whether I liked it or if I didn't. The metaphors were wonderful and the creepy factor ever present really tied together Grima's slippery nature quite nicely.
x-Goody2Shoes-x chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Dark, disturbing, and the descriptions of his fingers actually made me shudder. Bleh. Wormtongue. An amazing use of metaphors throughout, well done.
Eliriel chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Epic and truly brilliant. I love that I can believe this could have happened between Grima and Eowyn... it was a dark, sensual, and exciting read. Thanks for writing it and sharing! Oh, and fantastic work. :)
Beckoning.Disaster chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is so well written... and you've officially turned me onto the pairing, in all of its creepy glory. Good work! :)
Colorrogue chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I like the persistent creep factor of wormtongue, very well written!
aurelia-hearts chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i only recently watched the Lord of the Rings movies and whenever they were both on screen, i was thinking of what could happen. this is an amazing story and the entire time i was reading it, it was like i wanted to stop, but i couldn't. you're an amazing writer.
AB chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Amazing.
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Ah, that was such amazing literature. I must say that this piece was absolutely breath-taking. The picture you've painted and the way you've painted it was just sedating! Hahaha, it's a very rare find in this site. Kudos to you! And an intruiging couple at that.

Take Care

-Yuriko-
Janella chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is a hideous piece of writing. You are a perverse freak get a bloody life and stop posting your childish fantasies on this website. You are a freak. Disgusting. You can't even write properly.