Reviews for Fall Out
update soon
Darkfire25 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
KEEP WRITING!
Maydin chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Amazing story! Please more soon.

May D
ruby890 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Omg that was great. Love Riley the family man. Hope ben finds him to help with his Ed problem. Glad your back, can't wait for the update.
Golden-Heart the 2nd chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
What ho! A review at long last from GH, can it be? :P Apologies for taking so long to review dearie :/ my own work keeps enthralling me so much at times that it keeps me from getting to this, so mea culpa! :S

Anyway, onto the review! This was an excellent chapter! I loved the interactions between Ashley and Riley/Justin and his kids, they were really well-done, indeed. :) Especially the part about how Riley conveyed what was going on in his life through ... (beat) STAR WARS! Oh, Riley, you'll never change, won't you? :)

Ooh, and had been contemplating over the past few days - did you know that Mitch Wilkinson in National Treasure: Book of Secrets, was played by another Edward? ;) :P Ed Harris in this case, and since your Ed is reminding me of him at times (just much much older) I was wondering if that was intentional. ;)

And oh that cliffhanger... you already have me speculating as to what the "nightmare" of the next day might be, so that is an excellent cliffie!

Update when you find the time! But remember, your own life is important too, so don't worry, I'll still be supporting your story even if takes long to update! Heh... I still need to finish LOM... :S ;)

Until next chapter, me,

God bless,

Golden-Heart :)
bearchiy chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Woohhhooo!

A chapter! And I like it! I really didn't think that there would be others but it's nice! Can't wait for the others!
garnetred chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
Excellent chapter. Love the moment between Riley and his kids. Please update soon.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
It's been over two months! ;) I'm loving this story, can't wait to read more!
olympianchef213 chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Great story so far! I love the depth you've added to Riley's character - really wish they did that in the movies ) Can't wait for more!
DammitimmaD chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
GO RILEY! FIGHT BACK!

PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Joker In The Pack chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
D: Poor Riley D:

"Is there something in the water?" Lol
Esaul chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It's hard to read on commercials :P. Idk what I'd do if me and my best friend got into a fight that had us not see each other for ten years. I couldn't do it.
the woman is a wolf chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
Ah so the plot deepens! Ed! That utter, complete douche! Hatred seeps through my veins! Te only fictitious character I hate more than him is Devin. *sigh* Riley's so cute when he's angry *eyes snap open in realisation* I, did NOT say that... It was him *points at a random dude* He did! He... SQUIRREL! *looks away in the distance* *looks back* *sighs* OK OK, it was me :P As with your other stories, I love your ability to build an atmosphere with vivid descriptions and realsitic dialogue. By my count, you should update sometime soon *in an evil voice:* Do it now! LOLO _ *German accent* I will be waiting!
the woman is a wolf chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Cliffhanger! Evil! *Death stare* LOL XD I forgive you. Well, sort of. Oh. My. Life. ED is back! No way! Hang in their Riley, your a strong man and he's an old man, what can he do? I really shouldn't have said that should I? Well.. that's jynxed...
the woman is a wolf chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
0_0 Why do I always pick the stories where Riley gets beat? :'( Poor Riley. He NEEDS Ben... when will he SEE that? WHEN? *between sobs* W-he-n... ahem... so yea. Bril so far _