Reviews for Purr, Kitten, Purr
This is so evil that I actually laughed maniacially. Goddamnit! XD
izzymay31 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Loved this... And if that makes me a sick person then oh fucking well! .3
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Haha, I used to debate with people about if cats and dogs have souls. I don't really like dogs either, because I'm allergic to them and my sister got mauled. I'm a cat person. Cats are devious and evil! _

Loved the story. Just dark and twisted enough to keep me entertained.
flaming rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wow! Just wow!
AnimeToon chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I love this story! It's amazingly good! Very good writing. :)
spam13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
so twisted,so dark,so dirty. I LOVE IT! BRAVO! (wipes tear from eye)
CheshireeKat chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was soo good! :D
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh wow. Just wow. I simply don't have the words. *shiver* While you wrote Seba/Pluto very well, ano, I believe this is one pairing I just cannot stomach. Or perhaps it was the mindfuckery, scary Sebastian, and creepy Ciel in combination was just too much.
And on to other things.
I thought your portrayal of Ciel as a metaphorical kitten in Sebastian's eyes to be quite unique and very well done.
Thank you for writing this.
Ja ne!
Sarah-Chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love this so much in a horrid way. Especially the part when Ciel accidentally (or not) threw the meat at Sebby's crotch.

..I have such a perverted mind that I can't even sit in a room with a person without thinking of the latest (smutty) fanfiction I read...
VampLover109 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I fucking loved this! I must be a sick person because i always think of Sebastian and Pluto having sex...
ninjaskittles1998 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
You really need a second chapter!
Hell5Heaven chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Love your Language - as in choice of words, eloquent and vivid. Good imagery and use of metaphors, I love how you related a Cat's hunt to Ciel and Sebastian's interaction - and I love how so much of their interaction is in the eye. And the Sebastian/Pluto make out scene, and then the interuption...Scary is not the word, Evil is more precise! And I love how the story is one big tease - first with Sebastian and Pluto sex and then Sebastian and Ciel at the end. And poor Pluto! I give this 5 out of 5 for writing style and plot, 4.5 out of 5 for grammar - I spotted some grammatical error.
unknown chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
wow :3
Nathan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Finally a AMAzing Sebby/Pluto fic! I personally love love LOVE the pairing! I love how in character the characters are! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Saturnine Smile chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oooh that was good! Most of the time Sebastian is written way to nice and fluffy, I can see a demon acting like that! Well done! *worship*