Reviews for Noah, are you ok?
brievan chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
50th reviewer! YEAH! I love this story and was to lazy to go to the last chapter and review that. I'm re-reading this story for, I think, the third time. It's just so amazingly written.
falseproffitt chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
hey dude loved your story and all but being from ohio there isn;t a palm tree within 1000 kilometers or beach whithin 250, and we Americans don't say mate but dude and your time lines a little messed up kurt was in the hospital just out of a coma so how did he get either puck or finns text, but still dude killer story
MMJ.Rich chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
OMG! i enjoyed this soooooo much :) u should write a sequal to it :) love it 3
deezy-y chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
I thought the ending was relly sweet. It made me smile. Thx for writing.
timi chapter 11 . 9/6/2010
started reading this yesterday now and finished today so gud love the ending
TripleMelody chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
Wow! You are awesome! Can't believe you've reached the epilogue of this story!

I love how you had Mr. Shue give everyone a song to sing. That is a terrific setlist. I wish I could see them perform that in the show. And, yes! Kurt got the solo for Defying Gravity! I loved the part about Puck taking Kurt shopping. I can just imagine how that must have played out :)

You did a fantastic job describing their rehearsal! I felt like I was in the practice room, watching them perform :)

Aww. I loved the part with Puck and the roses. So sweet :) I really hope that Puck and Kurt get to sing a duet on the show in the new season!

The part with the brawl was hilarious! Great writing :) I could totally picture that scene playing out.

I loved the build-up and tension just before the announcement that New Directions won! I felt like cheering :)

Oh my gosh, Puck and Kurt's conversation - after they found out that they had won - was so incredibly sweet and romantic :) Adorable!

I really liked how you added that conversation with one of the judges. That was a great part - showing acceptance and respect.

You've gotta love the glee club. Interfering in their business, even after all the conflict has been resolved :)

That was the BEST ending EVER! It was so hilarious; I was laughing so hard reading it :) And I can only imagine the amount of trouble they're going to be in! :)

You are awesome! Congratulations on a fantastic and excellently-written story.

~Melody :)
Estelle J chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
i love the ending, what are you talking about? and lol, "Hello Noah, it's nice to meet you. But if you ever hurt my son, I'll take you to a dark alley, smash your head and leave you to die!" hahaha! roflmfao!
deezy-y chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
lol...and the misunderstandings just keep coming...
deezy-y chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
I feel kinda bad for Puck. I hope that he catches a break.
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
fInAlly they are toghther lol
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
Finally a Brittany moment and dang kinda sucks how everyone is getting mixed mesages
Jhyena Aj jax chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Dang just when things when things where turning around
Jhyena Aj. Jax chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Intresting turn of events
Eco Lin chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
Don't worry about the 'ending.' My philosophy is: If you don't know how to end it, cliche's the way to go... or you kill off all the characters... You know, whatever works; and this end works well. Cute ending, perfect for a rainy day.
TripleMelody chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
I don't just like the ending, I LOVE the ending :)

There were so many things that I loved about this chapter:

I love the line: "It made it slightly easier for Puck, knowing he wouldn't be murdered by a ** off father." :) Also love Puck's memory of the chick flick and his plan :)

I was laughing so hard when I got to the part about Puck slapping himself in the face twice. That was brilliant!

"Kurt smiled. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have gone to Finn's so quickly. It wasn't fair on you. Especially when I read that message of yours. We both just need to work on this. Because Noah, I think I love you." Puck was full-on crying by then. "Noah, are you ok?" Puck smiled. "Perfect. I'm absolutely perfect." Puck reached through the window and pulled Kurt's face to his and kissed him." - I felt like clapping and cheering when I read this. I loved how you used the title of this story once more. It was very fitting, and just made the whole scene even cuter :)

I also loved the chick flick reference, and the line about this being a "good love story." So sweet and funny!

Burt's interaction with Puck and Kurt was absolutely hilarious. I would LOVE to see this happen in the show. Puck being terrified is something I would love to see!

And the ending couldn't have been more perfect. Of course the Glee Club would be there, spying on them :) Absolutely brilliant!

This was a terrific, outstanding, and extremely satisfying ending! The romance, humour and cuteness were all present, and the characters were absolutely loveable and perfectly in-character!

You are an amazing writer! Congratulations on the completion of a fantastic story! :)

~Melody