Reviews for That Damnable Facade
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
love it
MetellaStella chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
"then realised - with a funny little jolt - that he had probably grown used to it when he had traveled alone with Zuko all of those years ago."

It's amazing the parallels Toph has to all THREE Zuko, Mai, and Ty Lee. ;)

I wish you would continue this, but as it is, it is really great. 3
MetellaStella chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
"While Suki was, without her Kyoshi make-up, average at best, Sokka was - in both Water Tribe and outside of it - a rather attractive male."

Interesting line. I always thought that one reason Sokka was so appealing to every female he came into contact with is that he was- in a word- exotic. (same for Katara, really.) The implications in this setting for the discrepancy are spot-on, too. :)

I am so happy to have found this. This is exactly how I pictured Toph acting (I wrote a short oneshot to accompany a politically-minded Toph/Zuko picture on Deviantart).
tomboy 26 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I really enjoyed these two chapters .. are there any more in the future? If not .. that's okay cause what was written was lovely and very in tune with the characters. I enjoyed it.
AvocadoLove chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I like where this is going, and that Mai is on a quest for self discovery, of sorts. Toph seems to be on the verge of realizing several things, but not really ready to admit it to herself. At least, that's my guess!
AvocadoLove chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aw. Count on Toph to set things straight in about five seconds flat. I enjoyed this future vision you painted for characters, from Aang acting out to hide that he's secretly insecure to Sokka and Suki's playful arguing. Onto chapter 2!
StarMimi chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I love this!
TT chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
"I have no idea where it's going or how long it will be" :) , but :

- it is really nice story so far, in my opinion

- I agree that the first chapter deserved continuation.

Whether or not you plan to continue this story, I must say :

it is good start.

Me chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Nice story, I like Zuko/Toph friendship pieces and this can be read that way so well done.

My only complaint is about Suki. Seriously, she is soooooooooo not just average. Suki's a BABE!

That's all. :D
catsmypassion chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I can honestly say that I enjoyed reading this D Love a good ToKo fict and this is definitely one of those rare gems
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I've been surfing for a non romantic Avatar stories for the past hour and may I say that this is the best so far..

This is my third attempt of reading Avatar fic and Boy I love it..

Great fic! Thumbs up for y!
cabasa chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was awesome; a truly wondeful piece of work. Keep it up!
ninjacat5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i liked it! XD
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Great work on this. Hope you write some more. Keep at it.