Reviews for A Fowl's Indulgence
I prefer Tokyo Ghoul and Avengers crossover
Bluey chapter 2 . 4/5
Those Royal Vampires... they couldn't be the vampires from Darren Shan could they?
Raxacoricania chapter 8 . 1/6
Write oooooooon! Write oooooooon! Wow, this is wonderful and I can't wait for the next chapter!
raxacoricania chapter 1 . 1/5
I LOVE IT.
I have read soo many fanfics about Artemis going to Hogwarts, but he never actually taught there, so I'm going to gobble up every last syllable and just hope, that Holly will turn up, because I'm not shipping hartemis, but I'd really like her to turn up.
chigi235 chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
Wow... I love this story. I never thought I would find such an interesting crossover between two stories, but you have exceeded any expectation I had! In other words, very good job indeed, Alarose.
wildcat1144 chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
This story is so gripping! I hope Artemis becomes his usual self soon
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Oh no.
Oh no no no no nonononono
Please don't give up on this.
I'm begging you, this story is amazing.
I don't care if anybody gives you trouble for it, this has got to be one of my favorite fanfics ever. EVER. It's written beautifully, it has an amazing plot, the the suspense and cliffies are even okay because the story itself is so superb! Please don't give up on this.
Pleeaaase, for me? Please?
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
IlovethissomuchIlovethissomuchILOVETHISSO MUCH.
The addition of Artemis's developing of the Atlantis Complex makes this even BETTER! I just love this!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 2 . 9/30/2015
This is INCREDIBLE. You portray the characters with such accuracy! I'm loving every moment of this!
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I have no words to explain how happy this made me. You have such talent as an author!
Dawn chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Updater March 23, 2014? It's September 2015, and this is a good story that deserves to be continued! Please add to it sometime soon, Alarose.
FoulIceQueen chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
CONTINUE PLEASEEE!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Nooooooo! Another cliffhanger! Just like the Tokyo Ghoul one! I hope you update either (or both!) soon!
Pause143 chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
I absolutely love your story. It's been a while since you've updated, is it on hiatus or has it been discontinued? I really hope you write more.
Alex chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Christ, stop saying everyone's name so much. Trust your readers just a little bit, reading the way you've written this is so fucking awkward. Also, no one thinks your interjections in parentheses are cute.

Now I've reviewed.