Reviews for A Fowl's Indulgence
Alex chapter 1 . 4/1
Christ, stop saying everyone's name so much. Trust your readers just a little bit, reading the way you've written this is so fucking awkward. Also, no one thinks your interjections in parentheses are cute.

Now I've reviewed.
XavierForest chapter 8 . 3/28
next chapter? This was really good :)
NOOOOOOOO! A CLIFFHANGER ON THIS STORY AND THE OTHER STORY OF YOURS IM READING (the Tokyo Ghoul and Avengers crossover)! WHYYYYYYY
Darkwhovian chapter 8 . 3/15
please please update!
Alliprince chapter 8 . 2/1
HOW DARE YOI END IT THERE! I NEED AN UPDATE! WHAT HAPPENS?! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Alliprince chapter 3 . 2/1
AH! HE SHOT HER!
BraceletMemories chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
I love this! It is so interesting and well written. I see that it's been a while since you last updated, but I really hope that you intend on continuing this.
Also, I found it funny that some of your ideas regarding the relationship and communication between the People of Haven and the fairy-like creatures above ground in the HP books reminded me of my own ideas for a crossover fic(never fully written or published) I had a few months back. Like how the elves and dwarfs in HP probably would be decendants of members of the people who didn't make it underground, and how the Goblins is the only ones who has knowledge of both magical societies. I guess I couldn't be the only one to come to that conclusion :3 Though the plot of my fic was vastly different, I think yours works a lot better! _ Please keep on writing this! 3
The Boss chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
This is so great, I can't wait to read moar. :D
A-Fighterlady chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Awesome!
Hapgirrl00 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Please keep writing this! It's really good!

05Hana-chan
Emma chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Ha! Keep writing!
Blob chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
This is one of the best Harry Potter/Artemis Fowl fanfics I've ever read! Though, I personally would like to see a bit more Orion. But it's still AWESOME! Please update soon! :D
asolomon chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
love the story so far! cant wait to see what happens next!
steff chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Nice story, please write more
The one who hates one-shots chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
I honestly already reviewed your current chapter, but im out of it today and why not help you out on the review count, as im too lazy to undo all the work i put into writing out this stupid review.
I have to admit, your writing of his point of view whilst in a mental disease is rather nice, or fun, or something, i need to sleep and it makes my writing level go from bad to worse...
good job on the chappy and bring out more soon
Ja Ne,